The weather is just so perfect today

@hotsummer (10449)
With all the craziness that's happening on the world today specially with the weather, I just appreciate the wonderful weather we have now. It's quite sunny but the weather is bearable. I'm not perspiring although I can feel the hot weather but it's very much bearable and the soft wind that blows inside the house just cool me down and refresh my body. So I am just thankful for this wonderful day. I just wish everyday would be as sunny and as wonderful as it is today.
Today is a great day in South Florida. Actually the past couple of days have been great and its not so hot out anymore and the wind is blowing and the weather is just beautiful out im so glad its getting colder and isnt going to be so hot so i can work on a house and open the windows and just have a great time doing so. Its so much better to be outside now and maybe more people will be doing things outdoors now with their families and doing things everyone enjoys.
@hotsummer (10449)
i can't bear with cold weather. so i am just fine with the weather we have not. i rather have this hot weather than very cold winds as i am not used to cold winds specially in december. so i hope it won't rain a lot again or chilly winds.
Here in Kerala we have a good sunny day. Today I am free because we have some political troubles inside the campus. So I and my collage friends are free. I think it is the day to enjoy and we are just planning to make the day at it's best.
@prashu228 (25523)
we will be in happy moods, if the weather is good. we feel like relaxing and also get various beautiful thoughts , cooking some extra things to eat , and enjoy the cool wind. In our side, winter is about to start, but morning times its too hot now a days. sometimes there is cool wind, but sometimes its sweaty.
@mrsuniega (789)
wow what a pleasant day and weather you have in your place. It's really relaxing when a day is so cool, sunny and sometimes windy. this is a nice day to go to the beach, to hike or lay down on the sand.
@fatlex06 (895)
I don't know where're you from but I'm feeling the same way too. Actually, I just texted my boyfriend awhile ago saying that I really like the weather and the feeling that I have right now. It is so much better than yesterday. My schedule was the same but the feeling and the weather makes it different for today. It's kinda rainy in here but it's not strong. It's not so hot too. It's just right. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day.
@jdalaqui (1074)
We can just hope that what we desire will be always be. However season changes and we cannot avoid that. But we can still be satisfied when we consider that every season that comes our lives whether Sunny, or rainy day, blessings really accompany them. Everyday can be as such as a sunny day when we consider the value each day under any condition.