really draining day for me.

I was drained all day today after waking up at noon. Just to be sure I get a better sleep tonight I am going to bed extra early. I love laying in bed resting today after 5pm. I could not really do anything else at that time. I laid in bed eating some butter pecan ice cream. then I got really tired and just laid my entire body down.. then 6 I got up and came right back here. now all my shows are coming on and I recorded three of them. I am watching one right now though.. are you watching anythign funny on tv like the middle...
This has been a very busy week for me so I really haven't had the opportunity to watch anything on tv this week. I wish that I was able to have an entire week where I really didn't have anything to do except to keep up the house and also cook for the family. However, it doesn't look like this is going to be something that will happen for us at any time in the very near future. I do use the dvr all the time and will at least watch a few minutes of television before falling asleep at night.
@Blondie2222 (22736)
Some days our body just needs a day of rest, means your overworking yourself and your body hasn't caught up with it yet. Glad you were able to rest and still enjoy your my lotting. I don't watch much tv shows I only watch 3 channels on Tv and then I just mainly watch movies. Hope you get sleep tonight.
@911Ricki (13602)
I've been watching Beyond Scared Straight episodes all afternoon. Today is the only day for this week I have off, and same with last week. I haven't really felt like doing anything after coming home from work. I actually could go to bed right, now but know I will wake up too early then be tired all tomorrow by the afternoon.