I am thinking about either going or taking off early..

I am getting closer to the time adrain goes in for his operation. today,he turned to me and asked was I going to take care of him. then I aid hell no. and he knew i was joking and he said oh no problem i will get a nurse. we both laughed and of course I hit him and said no woman is coming to take care of you. I can't figure out fi I should get up and go with him and wait three hours in that waiting room or go to work and leave early. I don't know my way to the hospital alone an the last time I went to get him I got lost big time and bj had to direct me back to the hospital. then when I got there I was lost because they have so many little hospitals. like a children and a special this and that up there. but,I know I could not sit for that long and wait. I also don't want anyone else to go and help him get dressed. because he will need help putting on his under clothes. I guess I have some thinking to do right..
gifts justtalk to your boss and leave early .I freak out when I have to sit in a waoting room in the hospital for a long time.you do love the m an do you not so dont fight it lol
typo waitin room not that gosh awful waoting u gh.
If it was my loved one that was undergoing surgery, I wouldn't be able to make any choice other than to be in the waiting room while they were under the knife. In the past year I've been in the hospital waiting room several times while my husband was having surgery. The first time was when he had to have the enlarged lymph node removed and then it was to have his port-a-cath placed and replaced. I just want to be there in case there is anything that happened to him during the course of the surgery because though it isn't common, this is a very real thing that could happen.
@Blondie2222 (21815)
Do you have gps on your cell phone or a gps unit? Or know anyone that does that you can borrow? If I have no clue where I am going I just GPS the address and I get my way there with no problems. I am not a patient person so I don't like sitting and waiting either. I am having a procedure done soon and I have to lay straight in bed for 6 hours after to elevate the leg and my dad and boyfriend have to sit there while I do that, so that's gotta be boring too. I hope you figure out what you're going to do, good luck.
Hi friend, what happened to him? Why he is in hospital? Wish him to get speedy recovery. I know you are loving him a lot, so you don't allow anyone to help him, your topic clearly shows about your deep love with him
I would go but if you have a smart phone then you can mylot from the waiting room or do something on your phone while waiting. Three hours isnt to bad but lets hope it doesnt go any longer than that and sometiems usrgeries are unpredicatable about the time. If you are unpatient and cant wait then go do something but dont go to work because then if your doing someones hair and they call and say to come get him then you might not be able to go right then and there because your in the middle of doing someones hair but its your choice and your call but think about it all.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
They should understand why u need to leave early. Hope he comes through it well. God bless you both.
@riyauro (6430)
I think it will be best to go with him and wait there because you don't wanna get lost again. I think your boss can understand your situation to give you a break. I would say, just take the laptop or even your phone if it has internet to get you out of that boredom while waiting. You can mylot and be content.Your time is not wasted and neither are you bored and the main thing is that you will be by your man and it will make him feel good. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
I would go over there for the day and just bring your computer to keep you busy. I know how hard it is to sit in a hospital room. I remember last year sitting with Randy in the ER when his blood sugars shot up it was very scary. I hope all goes well with Adrian.
I would go, and take a laptop, and once he is in for his surgery find the nearest McDonald's and go MyLot to calm my nerves. There may even be free wifi at the hospital. Just do not sit there, do something that makes you feel comfortable.