I see he went shopping for meat today..

he did not go food shopping all week because he did not want to cook. now that I have to cook since he is out of commision he made sure he went to the foo store and bought loads of meat. how nice of him to think about food today. as soon as i see him drive that car with his sore arm that is when I am going to stop cooking. i hate to cook.
@Tina30219 (35706)
• Onaway, Michigan
How nice of him to think of food now when he is getting ready to go in for surgery.What a butt to do this at a time like this. You are so right to feel like this I say don't cook if he does go out and drive with a sore arm it will hopefully teach him.
I will sure be letting him know if he can drive he can cook.
I'm pretty good cook and I enjoy it. I don't cook much anymore because my family would rather ear prepared meals and junk food. I sometimes just.cook for myself.
Tha is why I would cook for myself. I like some prepared foods like hamburger helper. I have a few favorites.
@riyauro (6428)
Oh that is nice. I hope his arm gets better soon. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
he will be in bed for a week or so and then he will rip and roar all over again.
@Blondie2222 (22578)
I used to not like cooking either but then my boyfriend is a chef so hes been slowly teaching me how to cook so now I enjoy it. Whenever he comes over we usually try a new recipe. But lately I haven't been in the mood to cook so we been ordering subway for dinner every time he comes over. I could eat subway subs all the time their that good.
@sid556 (31005)
So just don't cook. Stick up for yourself Sharon. You don't eat meat and if you hate cooking then don't cook. I'm really behind in discussions but last I recalled is that you loved cooking meals that he loved in your crock pot. I have missed a ton of discussions due to being busy and not being on here as I normally am. Not sure just what is going on between you and him but it seems to me as if the two of you are drifting apart. Honesty is the best policy...I'd just tell him. I think that you are now working and so have less time...possibly issues with KK?? not sure. I've just noticed that you don't seem so willing to cater to him as you once did. Maybe he has come to expect it and even take it for granted??
@asliah (11148)
hi, actually at home there is no one who will go to shop or to buy meat and vegetables,that is why sometimes our dish or food at night are scrambled egg because no one will go to the market to buy,sometimes even cooking no one who wanted to cook.
I used to like to cook and could make anything from scratch. Now I have given over all my cooking duties to my daughter. She is pretty good. I think your fella would love to have you home all the time, barefoot and cooking for him from morning until night. Men love women who will cook for them!
Well thats good that he stocked up on meat and its really nice of you to cook for him even though you hate cooking. Even with one arm sore he can still cook for himself though a lot of things would be hard or impossible there is still plenty he could cook on his own. I think its really nice of you to cook for him anyway.
That sounds very normal to me. We can be dying, or out of money, but boy, we gotta go food shopping. Take care, Gifts.