There was a fight in front of my building

They better hope the security guard does not write them up. This building will take you to court in a heart beat. I was in my window and I know one of the girls who were fighting to get the girl away from the guy. it looks like the guy might have hit her in the car. but,after the driver got the guy back in the car he drove around the corner. they were really loud out there. I know one girl very well and she does not play so I do hope all will be ok because she has kids too. not small buts still they have lived here for a few years already. I think two to be exact. she was the one I aske all the questions to about the building before I moved in. have you seen a fight before...
@ardoy0731 (6865)
I witnessed fights before and once in a while, physical fight or verbal fight. I try to help to pacify the fight if it is needed and if I can like in verbal fight especially if I know the people involved. Physical or violent fight is quite scary maybe because you can be hurt once you react so better call authorities.
This one was too fast for the police to even be called. I was looking out the window
@jaiho2009 (39019)
I have seen fights most of it are young teeners. Most commonly is about relationship, love triangle, jealousy and nonsense things. It's like watching cats fighting for food.
This was just like that except I think the man hit the woman in the car.
With the exception of the occasional fights that my husband and I have, it has actually been almost five months since I've seen a fight that I was not involved in. The last fight that I saw which I wasn't involved in was the night that my best friend and her "boyfriend" started fighting about the fact that she wouldn't give it up to him while there were seven kids in the house. That was quite a brutal night because the police got called and Ang ended up having to go to jail on a probation violation.
i have only seen fights in clubs or when i was in high school, nothing more than that at all. I dont live in a crazy place or in a building so i dont see fights on a regular basis. I dont need to live in a bad place where peole are getting shot or anything like that. Things are crazy enough here and i dont need to see any fights or anything like that at all. I would be calling 911 so fast and if it was over before they got there then they wold know they were to late at that time.
Yes, I overheard a fight in the apartment next to me several years back before the nice and very quiet people moved in. She was a loon and her husband was just coming home from work real early in the morning. She thought he was an intruder and was being very abusive to him, even called the cops. It was weird. Soon after that they moved.
I love to. Seee fights long as it dnt have nun too do wit. Me