Anne Curtis won Best Actress in Famas!

For the first time, Anne Curtis had won Best Actress for portraying the role of a mistress in the box office hit movie "No Other Woman". And I guess that she really deserve the title. Because I saw the movie and I was convinced on her acting. :)
@kokomo (1868)
Yes, I agree with you.She is really a good actress. She is also a multi talented celebrity.I think they got the right choice for her role and for choosing her to portray that role.She's great indeed.She was also awarded as one of the ambassadors of peace here in the Philippines.
@jaiho2009 (39019)
I haven't watch this movie and my friends are asking me if I can go and watch this movie with them. I guess Ann Curtis did a good job on this movie- from what I saw from the trailer. Maybe she really deserves the award.
Hello Toxic, the last time she was in this sort of movie was also with Dereck Ramzy, and i think that was that movie. but for the second time around, in this SECRET AFFAIR she is the WIFE and the other actress is the mistress!I just noticed it's similar to the no other woman but with the parents of the women involvednothing really new to me