I finally got rid of my migraine.

I don't know about you but,I walked down to the dollar store to buy some pills my friend bj told me about. they are 500 Mg and they really work. it took me three pills not at the same time and now I am able to walk around. I don't know what happened to make it last so long either. I was not stressed about anything after we got home from the hospital so what could have happened? I hope you all get to try those pills if you have a headache as well. they are in a white bottle with red label.. I see they have a pain reliever with pm on it. for only $1.25. when I get more money I will go get them. I save money to get to work next week. I want to split my pay with adrain since he is out of work for a while. but,it may not even be that much since it was slow this week.. but,something is better than nothing right..
@Blondie2222 (15491)
I'm glad you were able to get rid of your migraine, do you know what those pills are called? I just recently been getting extreme migraines and my doctor put me on medication for them because he's not sure why I get them. The medicine I take for mine is oxycodone and promethazine. They seem to work I can only take them when I'm home though as they make me sleepy and it wouldn't be good to be sleepy on the job. Hope your able to enjoy your night now that you are migraine free.
thye are called a2z and they are in the dollar store.
What did you take? I am curious as to what it is and would like to look into it myself.
they are called health A2Z and they are extra strength.
@mariaperalta (19225)
• Mexico
Im glad you did, I had one friday. AAA friend gave me some lemon tea. She told me it would help, and it did, Give it a try. Just the lemon tea, no sugar in it.
I can't drink anything without sugar in it. so,that will not work for me. I have bottles of lemon juice and bags of sugar to make lemonade.
@bjc66bjc (6746)
Yes, I am happy your migraine is finally gone...But when you called me from the hospital you were really traumatized by what you thought were going on behind the curtain when they were prepping Adrian...I don't even know why they let you stay in there for that..especially if they had not told you that the prepping entail... But you need to make sure you keep some of those Pain Relievers available in you apartment and keep some in your purse/bag... They are certainly work great... I would not worry about giving Adrian any money, for he has just a procedure so where is he going to buy anything...I know you will be there for anything he needs..So don't stress yourself with that... have a great evening.....
@asliah (11149)
hi, there are times that i have experienced to have this migraine,sometimes because i have a short sleep time at night and sometimes when am really stress at work,that is why when i feel this i usually drink water or go out for a minute to have a refreshing air,or when i am at home i am just take a nap.
Sounds like the pills that she told you to take for your migraine are a generic version of Excedrin pm. That is something that I take for my headaches and body aches when they get to be too much for me because that is the only thing that will touch them for me. I typically will buy the generic versions because they are a lot cheaper, but they work just as well as the name brand. I'm glad to hear that you are finally feeling better. And as far as the paycheck goes, you are exactly right that something is better than nothing.
@natliegleb (5190)
its good to hear and you must be feeling so much happy for it and the cost you spent is quite low and you must feel relaxed without that pain
@mikyung (2236)
Good thing you already got rid of those painful and disturbing pain. I'm for one have those every time I'm stressed out. COnsidering the cost of office visits and medications. That's why I'm trying my best to pay my premiums, so that I can have a regular checkup for I really need medical help especially when I have those bouts. Hope you will remain like that. Pain-free days. Good luck and thanks
Migraines can be brought on by many factors such as alteration of sleep-wake cycle; missing or delaying a meal; medications that cause a swelling of the blood vessels; daily or near daily use of medications designed for relieving headache attacks; bright lights, sunlight, fluorescent lights, TV and movie viewing; certain foods; and excessive noise. Stress and/or underlying depression are important trigger factors that can be diagnosed and treated adequately. I am wondering if you have flourescent lights at your new job.