Mylot friends: When you feel sad, what will you do?

China
Long time not there, mylot friends, have you been good? I'm not good, not good now, not good today. Recently, I feel so so upset. Life, Emotion, Work, etc. In life, everything maybe make someone be in gloomy mood. How I envy children more than once. They can express their feelings naturally whatever happy or sad. When they sad, they can say it loud. They can tell others with any expression, but don't worry everything. How I want to live in childhood. But time waits for no one. Sometimes I even doubt that what is the meaning of life? The one reason,I think, to be life, we are in order to the peoples who love us and care about us.
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
Well for the sake of people who love you and care about you. Go lead a normal life and think for the future. Think for those who love you and care about you. Think positive or visit 9gag and have a good laugh.
Yeah,you are right,Sir-bobby88,and I will. Thank you for your kindly respond very much. You know, sometimes a little care can move people. Maybe just a word. In a word, Thanx very much.