Have a bareak...Have myloy..c",)

@ardoy0731 (6865)
Good afternoon. What a busy day it is. Since its holiday on Friday,I really have to double time in my work so I won't get rush and delay till Thursday.My day really started so busy and so many works to attend to and have to finished.Already done with some and still doing other things.I do hope that I could make it till Thursday, at least I still have two days more to finish it. But for now, need a break so I am here in mylot.Reading some discussions and trying to participate in certain period of time. Have a break, have mylot. How do you doing so far dear friends......
@myfb2009 (8304)
Ardoy, same here we are having a three days break due to the same celebrating in my country. My son was very happy that he don't have to study on Friday. Now, i am planning to spend more time with my family since it is three days break. Even i saw my hubby was spending more time into his job since he had to submit his project before the deadline a day earlier. Have a happy short holiday....
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Oh good that you son will enjoy the Holiday cause he will not hoing to school. Spending this coming three days of no work in enjoyable things to do will be better. Enjoying it with family or friends by spending quality time with them.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, spending quality time with family and friends are great. I am looking forward spending my quality time with my family. Have a nice and short holiday, friend....
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
That's a multitasking day for you buddy, I don't have any idea why there is holiday. After I working abroad, sometimes I forgot to think whats happening in our country. I am dependent with my siblings whom I sent to school and also my wife. If I am home I always busy attending my business and some stuff online. Now, I am here in Manila waiting my next flight for another 2 years contract working in Qatar, I missed some of the latest news.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Oh good luck to your next flight abroad. It is a special holiday proclaimed by the government for the celebration of Muslim called Eidul Adha.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
I see, we call that "Hajj" in Saudi Arabia
I am so glad that this year is flying by. The reason that I'm happy that it is flying by is because of the fact that it is a really busy week for my family. My husband had a doctor's appointment today, Paul has one tomorrow and I have one on Friday. In addition to that, my daughter is going on an overnight fieldtrip tomorrow and I also have my "normal" daily running that I have to do for the next three work days. I'm going to be so very happy when this week is over and also Monday of next week as well.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Dora, how's your hubby now? Is he doing fine and no more depending on that medicine anymore? Hope to hear more news from you. Do take care always...
@gaiza12 (4889)
It's funny because I get to have 2 work stations today at work. That is because I have to do multitask. I get to Mylot everytime I get the chance to take a small break from my work. It's crazy today and yesterday since we need to finish a job before deadline.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
I am also so multitasking at work to attend to different matters at the office. Sometimes busyness at work, I cant be here to participate and just focus on work for a while to meet some deadlines.