Spending more time in front of my computer rather than sleeping

I spend more time in my computer rather than sleep. I notice it that I spend more time in my computer tahn sleeping. I had a long holiday right now so without nitcing i spend my time in internet or computer than sleeping or doing other things. But sometimes i sleep early but i wake up early to just to check my computer and surf in the internet. Earn, comment, discuss, click, like and blog everyday and spending most of my time in internet.
@Mattxu (62)
I think it's time to do some change for youself. You couldn't indulge yourself in playing computer. You need to start learning how to control yourself. If you spend so much time on your computer, do you have any time for your learning and your family? Your family needs your help and care. You are not a who lives in the world with yourself. Otherwise, sleep is on of the most important in your life. If you don't have enough time for your sleep, you may not have a high efficiency for doing anything. If you are only a child who likes playing computer. Thus, it's no need to worry about it. Playing is the right of a child.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, having enough sleep must always be a top priority. Besides that, we must always make sure that our offline matters are settle first before we are to spend time online. Because spending time online is addictive and tends to make us forget our offline matters if not well control.
@dainy1313 (2354)
• Leon, Mexico
Hi tinetine we live new times, we can do a lot of things with our computer, I find many joy being many hours a day working in my computer. The computer changed my life. I love my pc. Blessings tinetine... dainy
@aabuda (1729)
Wow....so I guess you have already reached your payouts in all of your online jobs...I can't stay long online since my postpaid plan is just limited to 70 hours per month so in order to save for it, I just have to give myself around 3 hours everyday in order to do all of my online jobs...
@aeiou78 (3457)
Nice to hear that you do enjoy your internet surfing most of your time. My youngest brother and I were about the same as you too. Recently, my young brother's eyes could not see anything and he was lucky to recover after an expensive eyes surgery. He hurt his eyes believing he was exposing to the computer and television screens without sufficient rest and consuming certain nutrition for his eyes after many years. After this incident, I try to control my time to use internet and to watch television anymore because at my age now, I can easily have the same sickness too. I do hope you can allocate your time well to expose yourself to the computer and to keep your eyes healthily.
@surekharathi (14134)
This is not good habit spending more time rather than sleeping because rest is most important for life. I not spend my sleeping time on Computer because both are necessary for me.
@Angelpink (4022)
That is great , you're not wasting time but earning , side by side ! If we are too busy and enjoying what we are doing , then we never notice time to the extent of giving less time in sleeping. For busy people , sleep is a luxury . Every tick of the clock counts. Too much of everything is bad also , have a balance of everything. Never also take sleep for granted , have a proper desired time for sleeping. Love yourself , let it relax and rest also , see the machine , they also are allowed to rest so coming days , he'll become more responsible.
@pahak627 (4198)
I also do the same. During my vacation from work of 10 working days I was always in front of the computer. I spent a lot of time on the net. Now that my vacation is over I will seldom use the computer.
• Trinidad And Tobago
To be very honest I would like this kind of life for myself but I do not have an internet line at home and getting one costs 300 dollars a month in Trinidad and that is a bit much for me. However I do toddle off to the net cafe quite often and there's a heap of stuff I do like and do on the net.
I also always spend more time when i was too deeply immersed in online work. But i finally know that the healthy is no less important.. so we also have to divide our time. so also can refresh our mind and bodies...
@myfb2009 (8304)
Tine, when i am very free from my offline matters, i also spend most of my time in front of the computer. I felt enjoyed having the time to go online, checking my emails and spending time in my favorite sites as well. Now, i am arranging my schedule, so during the short vacation, i can spend more time in here. Happy posting in here to you...But, don't forget to get enough sleep as well.
@STOUTjodee (3480)
Hopefully, I'll be doing that more lately! Was having problems with internet provider, hopefully they fixed it for once and for all! Needless to say, I caught up on a whole bunch of sleep, but also haven't been feeling good. Maybe I'm going through mylot withdrawal!
@missjahn (4578)
yes, me myself would like to spend netting too rather having a nap during first days or earlier time of having an internet connection as i have my laptop with me. but those made me realized that its not healthy performing like that. we need exact hours for sleeping to stay vigorous and healthy. also, you need to rest your eyes for keeping it facing in your computer. indeed, you will have it sore if you do not do. so that is why, we must put some limits to our internet activities to keep it balance. that is why, when yawning at that, i really set my laptop aside and go to sleep. :)
@lynnes75 (443)
I do too :) Between work, personal life and the internet, I get about 5-6 hours sleep every 24-hours. Sometimes I wish there's more hours in the day.
I should say u r really a computer fever! Yes, internet has changed and improved our life so much, but I don't think spending so much time on that is a good way and it's not good for ur health especially for ur eyes, so I suggest u to overcome it!
@asyria51 (2870)
If i fall into a good deep sleep right away, i will sleep until morning, but there are days where I just toss and turn. I end up on the computer more times than not so as to not wake up the others in my household. I have a full time job, a part time job and I try to earn on here. I do not make as much on here as i used to, but I more than make up for it with my part time job.
• Thailand
Consider me as one of people like you, i would choose to check my online work rather than cleaning my nails, eating my meal and sleeping... we are too many here... so don't be bothered...we can make a big group of internet addicts...lol
@romzee (938)
Yes, computer is addicting and if you don't discipline yourself you end up with lacking in sleep or no sleep at all. That happens to me last year, so right now I made a schedule which I strictly follows on getting online.
@GemmaR (8526)
I think that there are a lot of people who will spend time on their computer rather than going to sleep, because it can be very addictive and we can often find that an hour or more has passed without us even realising it. I always set an alarm for 10pm and then get off the computer. You have to make sure that you get enough sleep because this is the only way that you would be able to have enough energy to get through the next day. It is not worth being tired just for an extra couple of hours wasting time on the internet.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
There are times that i do the same thing. The moment I wake up, I open my laptop while washing my face, brushing my teeth. Then I had my coffee in front of my laptop while checking mylot and other earning sites. I just get up when it is time for me to cook foods and still while cooking I keep checking and responding here in mylot.
I have noticed the same thing. I usually spend most of my times in front of my laptop nowadays not because of MyLot, but because of my schoolworks. And by that, I haven't yet get enough of sleep. :)