Do you cram?

Well I've been studying for quite a long time. And I observe that many people nowadays cram a lot. They studied an hour before a major exam. I myself crams a lot. But cramming isn't effective for me. I failed on certain exams because of cramming. But I have the desire to get rid of this habit
@GemmaR (8526)
I think that there are a lot of people who do this, but I have never been the type of person who is able to work in this way. In order to be able to do the best that I can in my exams, I have to be able to study properly over the course of a couple of weeks in order to get the information into my head that I need. If I tried to get it all into my head the night before then there would be no way that I would remember it in my exam, so maybe those people who cram should think about other ways that might work better for them.
Yes. You are right. So based on what you said, you seem to be a very good student. Are you an honor student?
• Nigeria
cramming is a very risky thing to do, once you forget a word there is a 95/5% chances that you would forget the whole thing
I strongly agree with you
@fatlex06 (895)
Oh. Uhm. Crammning makes me feel good and challenging but the art of my work doesn't seem to work well if I cram. I also don't want to cram myself specially that I have a test in the next days. I just cram with my projects sometimes but not with the exams. We used to cram to a quiz if the teacher didn't announce it the day after. And it just pisses us off.
Yes. Cramming is really challenging. But for most people, cramming is not an effective way to study. There were also many situations that I cram on doing projects and assignments. And I am surprise to see that I am capable of doing great things when I cram.. haha
@succeednow (1637)
Hi allenwrites, Personally I think it is an extremely bad practice to do cramming or last minute studying. Some people cannot take it and get so panicky and stressed up during the exam that their mind goes blank. Has that happened to you before? So a beeter way is to stay relaxed and confident. In that way you'll do well in your exam. So how do you achieve that? By studying consistently and diligently. I think there's no other way but this method takes a lot of determination and discipline which most people are not able to acquire. If you can get yourself to do that then you'll surely ace your exam. Have a good day.
Yes. It happens to me most of the time. I studied for ten to fifteen minutes before a particular exam and when the exam started, my mind can't remember anything. I should really avoid cramming. For me to become a better student, I should study on a regular basis.