how long do I have to wait for that sms message

Romania
I finally reached the minimum sum on mybrowsercash. but I saw that now they ask you to verify your cell phone. from what i understood I'm supposed to recieve an sms message on my cell phone with a confirmation code or something like that. but my question is how long do I have to wait for that because I inserted my phone number and I didn't get any message
@carben44 (322)
You don't need to confirm it to cashout you know. Sure it's a bit quicker if you do, but it is not necessary.
You need to Verify your Cell Phone # before you can request/receive a withdrawal. This is an additional security feature we had to put in place do to multiple accounts defrauding the system. If you do not have a Cell Phone that can receive texts you will need to submit a support ticket. Include your Full Name and address (your name must match the name you used when setting up your account) so we can verify your account and check for violations prior to sending payment. so I doubt I'll get the money ifthey don't verify me