My daughter went to a funeral tonight.

One of her friends grandfather died a few days ago and tonight is the funeral. and then today her uncle died and now she has another funeral to go to. she has one aunt left and her son. I feel bad for young people when they have no one left in their family. he mother died on my birthday a few years ago. thank god she left her some money because she was homeless until her mother died and left her that money. so now she is out of the home and in her own place with her son and his father. she just turned 18 this year. her son is two and she is almost due with her second child. is this not really sad to know...
• Marion, Kansas
I hope KK can see how sad this is to be doing that at such a young age.
@Tina30219 (28374)
• Onaway, Michigan
Your poor daughter as if she is not going through enough.This is all very sad I hate it when people die that you care for.
@lilybug (21182)
It is sad when anyone loses someone they are close to, but it is especially sad when it is younger people losing someone. It is very sad that she seems to be losing everyone in her family. Even more sad to know is that she is only 18 and already about to have her second child.
I feel badly for people who do not have many family members left too. I feel for them because I no longer have many either. I have four estranged counsins I haven't seen in over ten years now. I have no grandparents on either side any longer and my mother and father are gone now too. I only have my daughter and her two kids.
It doesn't sound like her mother did much for her in life, it's good, though, that she left some money for the girl. However, it is sad that the girl is expecting a second child at such a young age. I hope that her boyfriend is a decent guy, because it sounds like she is pretty much stuck in that situation. I do hope that your daughter can build a better life elsewhere. While this girl is her friend and may be a perfectly nice person, Kay really needs to be around more people her age who are doing more positive things with their lives.