Never say impossible

@Devilova (5396)
Indonesia
I have got this advice from a facebook fans page and want to share it with you dear Mylotters. When you are speaking and involving God’s name, never say impossible. Our duty is to dream high, but willing to start at the bottom; to dream big but happy to start small; and to envision far into the future but quick to do what is near and now. Our duty is to do what we can do, so that God will do for us the things that only God can do. May today God light the fire within your heart, that will explode you into meaningful actions that will bring you closer to your dreams.
Although the future is unknown, the thought of it and it's endless possibilities always provides a glimmer of hope. Thanks for sharing this advice. Very inspiring message.
@Devilova (5396)
Future is a dream to be chase down and catch. While hope is the only one reason for us to keep alive and survive.
Very well stated my friend :)
@GemmaR (8526)
I agree that most things aren't impossible, but sometimes you have to realise that certain things cannot be allowed to happen and this means that you have to know when to stop trying. I think that it is important that everybody has dreams, because if you don't have something that you can work towards then I imagine that life would get boring very quickly. But at the same time you have to know when to give up. Some things you might not be able to achieve for a medical reason for example, and nothing that you do would be able to change that.
@Devilova (5396)
Thats why, we have to try and give the best we have and let the God do the rest. Cause 99% do and 1% pray is better rather then the opposite of it.
@surekharathi (14134)
I not use this word and in my dictionary everything is possible practice man means life perfect. I always ready to any work and not use this words impossible. God is always with me but only I should remember them.
@Devilova (5396)
Yes I know that there is nothing impossible. The problem is, we as a human have so much limitation, whether skill, passion, patience, etc. As a beliefers, I realize that nothing perfect except God Almighty.
@silverfox09 (4727)
I think those are good advice , we can dream big but be humble enough to start at the bottom . Some people want to get rich over night and end up hurting them self . I dont think anything is possible if there is a way , but it may not be in the time frame we are looking for, we have to have patient are just move on .
@Devilova (5396)
From zero to hero, look what they have done to become like that? Every worth thing in this world said impossible to be done at the beggining. Those who try to make it happens, considered as a morron or even crazy. But, when it happens all will admired you, including them.