Things I Like To Learn

I love learning and can't get enough of it. The one thing I love learning abut is history. I find history fascinating. I love seeing how the world was in the past. How it looked and what kind of people came before us. I love seeing how things were invented and what happened in the past. I also like learning about movies and music because they are so much fun. I really cant get enough of learning can you? I also like learning about different cultures and religions and countries. What kind of things do you like to learn about and why?
• Greece
I have learned a great deal from the internet, mostly as a result of writing articles - you need to get your facts right for that. I enjoy history too and have written articles about William the Conqueror and Horation Nelson among others. I knew quite a lot more by the time I got to writing things down. My knowledge of medical things has increased too. Doctors aren't forthcoming and friends are often as ignorant as I am so the internet has been my resource when needing information. I learned all about hip operations when I had to have one, but I declined to view an operation. One can get a little too much information sometimes! I learned about the Jehovah Witnesses so now I know what they are doing when they knock on my door. This autumn I am going to learn how to care for pomegranate trees, after having found out that the fruit can be frozen and the best way to do it, from the net of course.
I love learning a lot from the internet too since when i grew up we didn't have the internet like we do today. I never thought about learning medical things until i had a medical problem i had never heard of before so i looked it up and learned about it. It was interesting. I have also read true stories about the Morman religion so i learned about that and i am Jewish so i try to learn as much as i can about my own religion. Right now i have a from from Holland so i'm trying to learn Dutch and i want to learn Hebrew and Spanish. 41Combedaleroad i like your comment on this discussion and it has made me want to use the internet more to learn thanks for commenting.
that should say i have a friend from Holland.
@wolfie34 (26793)
You have an admirable quest for knowledge, I love learning new words always have done, even from a child I prided myself on my spelling and would get top marks, that is probably why I am so good at crosswords too. I always have a dictionary to hand if I come across a new word I have to know what I means. I was never any good at History at School, the only bit of History I enjoyed was 1066, Battle Of Hastings so I admire your interest in History.
What i love about learning is that you can learn something new every day even tho you might be out of school and such. See new things happen and are invented or come about everyday so new things to learn everyday. History is my favorite thing to learn and i love U.S.A. history but learning about other countries is awesome too. I don't limit myself to what i learn i like learning about music movies nature animals(which is why i go to the zoo often as i can here)religions other cultures space etc.
I have many things that I really like to learn about. Such a driving a car and a motorcycle. Playing musical instruments and cooking a lot of delicious foods. :)
@Bhebelen14 (5206)
They say that learning is a continuous process and that makes us want more and more regardless if we are in school or we already finished schooling. I want to learn more about world history for I would be more knowledgeable about what went wrong and also to learn the history of the past. I want to learn a new language for I found so exciting to have a 3rd or 4th language. Who knows, i would have the chance to work in that country. Thanks
@Canellita (12058)
I enjoy learning also. There are so many interesting and fascinating things to be discovered in life. I have many interests -- far too many to list here, but I don't limit my learning opportunities. If information comes along that I don't have time to delve into, I just save it for later.
@enola1692 (3325)
I am with you red I love history an when i am online working I have the history channel on alot an I am also into building the family tree an learning about my family that came way before me you would not believe what i have found out so far
@GemmaR (8526)
I think that a lot of people take learning for granted, even though they should be thankful for the things that they are able to do. I know that in my country a lot of children complain about having to go to school, but yet in other countries they would love to go and would be grateful that they had the chance. I finished school many years ago, but I do know that I very much like learning now because it means that I am able to get new knowledge that I will be able to use in my every day life in order to make things better for myself, which is a wonderful thing.
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
I also love learning new things every single day. I dig up a lot of things from the INTERNET every single day. Way back in school History was my favorite subject and I made sure that I always pass all my history exams and I am proud of it till now. I am also fascinated by music and I study music as a hobby. Leaning new things keeps the mind fresh and keeps one young as well. I am also a fan of different cultures and I get along with foreigners very well.