adrain is so sweet.

He made breakfast for himself and kay. then he asked if I could have pancakes and I said no because I can't have syrup. then he walked over to me with a small pancake with butter on it. I have not had pancakes in over three years because of the syrup. I never thought to just have it with butter on it. that was so sweet of him. the only thing is the pancake is to thick for me. I will not let him know though. I will eat pancakes from now on. does your man do sweet stuff for you.
@shylade (3138)
Oh yes, my husband may not be always sweet but he take care of me and my son so much. he will cook for us almost everyday, haha. I admit he cooks better than me. And yes, pancake is good even with butter alone. You are lucky to have him in your life.
Yes, my boyfriend can be sweet. I'm glad that you finally tried pancakes without syrup. There are a lot of ways of having pancakes without syrup--butter and brown sugar, strawberries and whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, honey, peanut butter and jelly. Or, you can go savory with them.
That sweet of Adrian to make you pancakes. As for the syrup are you allergic to maple syrup or is it the sugar that bothers you. If it is the sugar I wonder if Sugar free syrup would be better for you. Randy is diabetic and uses Cary's syrup and it is sugar free and recommended by the American Diabetes Association. Randy hasn't cooked me in a long time, but he did give me money to buy some craft items I needed to make my ornaments and earrings.
@adnileb (5017)
That's really sweet. My fiancé sometimes do sweet things too. Yesterday, I was very hungry and wanted spaghetti, fried chicken, hotdog and pizza. But I was so lazy to go out and so i slept. Then he woke me up with a surprise of all I wanted except for pizza. But you know what's funny? I said thank you, and he said it's not free and I don't have money left. So, I paid for it. Still sweet because he bought it far from our home.
@ladym33 (11009)
That was very nice of him to make breakfast and think of you that way. My husband took me out for lunch the other day which was really nice. He works about an hour from home, but he did some work from home that day and he took me out to lunch before going in to work. That was really nice.
He is sweet and thoughtful. There are many things you can use for your pancakes, gifts. Why can`t you have syrup? Is it because the sugar content? Now there are all sorts of nice products for diabetics.
That is sweet. Yes, butter(real butter) has great flavor on pancakes. I like to add honey to the mix. So good. Talk about thick pancakes my grandmother used to make a full frying pan size pancake and about a inch and a half high. Now that is thick! My man used to do sweet things. Back when we were inlove and not just trying to make the relationship work.
HAHAH i wish that my boyfriend did nice things for me i have to ask him stuff to do and even like can you get me a drink or can you bring me that or this. Its not like us thinking that oh let me get you your clothes ready for the day and get your medicine at night ready for you. I do alot for my boyfriend and i thnk he knows i do but i dont get much in return at all.
@Tina30219 (25632)
• Onaway, Michigan
That was so sweet of him. Are you diabetic is that why you can't have pancakes or the syrup? If so there is sugar free syrup out there.My husband does sweet things for me sometimes as well.
@carmelanirel (21108)
That is sweet, but I wonder, why can't you eat syrup? You can try what the previous mylotter said and use honey, except I tried it once, didn't really like it. Another alternative is fruit, can't go wrong with a spoonful of strawberries or raspberries on top, yummy....
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
That was so nice of him. Here in Mexico we put honey on pancakes. Try it, its good.
@asliah (11149)
hi, i remembered when i have a lived in partner before because that person was really sweet to me and very thoughtful,and those things that i have really missed to him,he always buy me chocolates,he always brought it at home when he came from at work.
That is a very sweet thing for him to do. My husband once made me a stack of heart-shaped oancakes. I like maple syrup candy, but on oancakes I'm happy with butter.