walmarts shipping is retarded..

something told me to track my table again today. I did and come to find out it was not coming tuesday. they tried to deliver it last night and today and called the wrong number to try to get me. so,I will get the dining set on monday now. Thank goodness I will be home on monday. how could I order so much from them and they pass along the wrong phone number??? it would be so perfect to have the table tonight. so,I would not have to rush to get it put together. monday,I hope I can get some help putting it together. I don't want all those boxes sitting in my living room for long. I might take off tuesday if the table is not put together monday night.
I hope you have called Walmart and complained about this. I am sure that the shipping was extra and with the way they are treating you they should give you the money back on the shipping at least. I hope that Adrian can help you put the table together or maybe a male friend. I hate putting things together and am grateful that my brother does not mind putting things together or taking them apart. I hope it really comes in on Monday.
I will be right here on monday waiting with my phone charged.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
You have had so much trouble getting that table. But remember will be so nice once its there.
I wish I could have had and easy transaction with this.
I had the same thing happen with my Dell tech when I had to have my laptop repaired. He got the wrong number(my old number) initially and I called the company and made sure they had the new one. Oh, yes we have that down. Then the guy was supposed to have been there and I called the other tech number and the gal read back the old number. I couldn't believe it!
@zoey7879 (3104)
I think that Wal-Mart's shipping is rather irritating. I once put in an order that featured 8 different items. None of them were large... 1 pkg of report covers for work, a 2 oz. bottle of facial scub... a 1 oz. bottle of perfume and a beard trimmer... The packages arrived.. all in separate boxes on three different days. Does a package of report covers that could fit in a padded envelope REALLY need shipped in a box? Or report covers? It's an inconvenience to have to sit and wait on each item to ship separately, too. WalMart shipping annoys me as well!
@lilybug (21148)
Last time I ordered from Walmart.com I got a shirt for my 12 year old son and got a pair of SHORTS that would fit a teenage girl. I had a hard time returning them too because what I was trying to order did not match the packing slip.
YOur making me want to never order anything from walmart. I go to the store so much though i was there twice this week. I hope i got everything i needed so i dont have to go this weekend either. You have had such trouble getting your table its ridiculous and i hope you really do get it on monday if not if i was you i was cancel the entire thing and maybe go see if it is in store and have adrian possibly go get it if he could so you dont have to deal with this anymore its ridiculous it seems to be like two weeks now since you ordered it.
@Tina30219 (34449)
• Onaway, Michigan
Wow that is just crazy.I know how antsy you are getting . Once it is together you will have to take a picture and share it so everyone can see it.
I really hate when companies jerk us around like that. We have that roblem with Canada Post. They claim that they made deliveries to our place, or atleast attempts, and we were not home. That is nuts, because if theytruly made an attempt, we would have heard the door buzzer go off. One of us is ALWAYS home, so to say they made an attempt is a crock of crap. I feel your pain!