When God Answers Prayers

@edvc77 (2143)
When God answers prayers, it is smooth, perfect, and with peace. I was reviewing then for my Board exam in architecture. I had only two weeks left to review. And I still need to review the structural and design. These are the major subjects in architecture and I admit that these are really difficult for me because in structural you need to have good working experience in details and in design, i need to finish a complete plans of a project that is about 8 sheets of big tracing papers ( all in 8 hours ). That time I had only two years working experience and I was quite slow in drawing. My problem was how can I finish the design with 8 sheets of tracing papers in 8 hours. I also need to study some details and there are many too. I then began to pray sincerely and heartily to God. I asked for guidance and wisdom in all these subjects. What happened was that one day in the two weeks left I had to review, I was cleaning the filing cabinet of my father, I saw a plan full of structural details. It belonged to my dad. He is an architect too. I studied the structural details and practiced drawing them. And then I began to pray for my design. I had about 50 case studies prepared for me to review. However, I cannot study them all because I had only 1 week left to review. I began to pray again to God asking for wisdom. I prayed literally that whatever I pick on this piles of case studies, I hope that this will be the one that will be given in my actual exam. Then in faith, I picked one case study. It was a 32-bed general hospital. I began to draw and thought of a design of a hospital and tried to finish it in 8 hours. After a week,
Thank you so much , for sharing and welcome to mylot God is great, all sincere prayers are answered, prayers have great power; i have experienced this always. keep sharing, Professor 'Bhuwan'
@edvc77 (2143)
Thanks Professor. God is indeed good.
@subhojit10 (7384)
Thanks a ton for sharing this discussion. Well great to hear that God answered your problems when u prayed him with true heart. I think God always answers those questions if they are being prayed with true heart and intention. He will always listen to everyone's prayers and can never see anyone in tension and distress and that is the reason why he gave u this support and help during your exams when u were so much tensed and worried. What say?
@edvc77 (2143)
Thanks for your response. It is encouraging. I agree, God really answers prayer when it is prayed heartily and with good intention. And He always listens. May we always bless us too. Thanks again and have a great day!
@cearn25 (3460)
You're right my friend. Nothing is impossible to God. When someone ask for something and He knows the person is sincere, He for sure will give it without any hesitation. Also the person must strive hard and not just wait for the miracle to happen. I love this kind of discussion. Keep it up and good luck to you career edvc77!
God listen to those who obey Him..