Can't use Swagbucks...is it only me?

@kai9999 (1703)
Today I tried to look for online sites using other languages but it turns over that swagbuck doesn't support a language other than English. I used millet and it works fine, Swagbucks should know that English may be widely used but sticking with it isn't a good thing...mylot takes the edge to it. Did anyone try it and received an error?
@BabyCheetah (1913)
Well I think Swagbucks is really only available to English speaking countries USA, Canada, UK and Australia but I did hear it may now be available in India too but I also highly doubt they will change and put it in other languages, they don't seem to care about things like that
@kai9999 (1703)
Yes it's available in India and they are following the same stranger that of English speaking. They need to know better that India as various languages and different culture.
They don't really think things through. They let us in Australia join finally but they don't do much of anything to accomodate us either. They are alwasy running comps when we are asleep. Tonight for example they are having a halloween treasure hunt and it starts at 10pm my time. I'll find one code and then have to go to bed and just miss out on everything again. And they do codes saying USA,Canada or UK only but never ones just for Australians. You complain but they never reply to you. I just keep to myself on there now and just earn my bucks and get my money
@kai9999 (1703)
I had started to dislike them, they're swagcode ever work for me. They keep on entering that code as expired. I have left them a comment that you need to run a content based on geographical location but still they do the same. I hardly have tasks to complete and they pay very less and I can't fall out any survey on the site. mturk is far better off than the Swagbucks. Right now I am just collecting swagbuck through search as you are. Hope they would improve their service but looking at the task and offers, they are from third party like cloudflower and other services and not from their own database.
@silverfox09 (4727)
Well they recently launch in idea so maybe after a month are so they will improve it . I am in Jamaica but I used swag buck lol not often but whenever I remember .
@kai9999 (1703)
Their idea isn't new, they have been a lot of paid of search in the past but most of them are closed or restricted. Swagbucks may change their decision of expanding into other countries, unlike mylot search which is based on reputation, swagbuck just reward on search terms. Here mylot as more advantage of rewarding loyal users than newbies who come here to make money. I call this as sharing and caring.... mylot takes my vote than Swagbucks.