Sometimes Cheating just an Accident

Do you beleive that sometimes it's just an accident? There are instances that people cheats for an accident. For me, hmmm I dont beleive on it even they say they dont do the first move still you dont have any right to cheat if you are still in a relatioship. Cheating is never became an accident it's a wrong choice of us, a wrong move.
it may be tempting but we are responsible for our actions.. and old enough to understand and still choose the wisest decision... from right and wrong... so if we really love the person even if given a chance to be tempted to cheat with our partners still itsour decision to make. so id rather choose not to be tempted..
YES, because in here 'CONSCIENCE' will appear. I always follow my conscience. For I strongly believe in 'KARMA' that whatever you do it all comes back to you..
The way of cheating someone is unbearable for those people who have high hopes on you. The moment you cheated someone, it will be difficult to bring the trust. For some, a second chances can be possible to prove if you are trustworthy.
Hi friend, may be sometimes we are in need to cheat other due to the situation, but we must try our maximum to avoid cheating activities. As we know cheating is not a good thing and we must face some unwanted issues if the truth is come out. May be some time cheating activities is an accident. But we can avoid such kind of cheating with our presence of mind, if we are really good and real enough as well as wish to be honest and genuine
@gaiza12 (4889)
Cheating is a choice. It's never an accident. You get to choose what is best to do and what not to do if you are in a relationship.
Neither do I. This is not an excuse to be loyal and cheat because of accidental situation.
@silverfox09 (4727)
I dont believe cheating could be accident , People will say anything to excuse the wrong they did . How would they feel if their partner tell them that they cheated on them and it was accident . I think if a person cheat it is better to straight about their feeling that continue to lying and making up crazy things .
@sender621 (14956)
I don't think that cheating is ever an accicedent. we mke a cinscious choicce when ee make a decision to cheat or follow the rules. It is nit just something that happens out of the blue.
@estremms (324)
Cheating is never an accident. There is a process that happens in cheating. First there's attraction then you think of ways to do to be with that person you're attracted to and if that person also has the same feeling you do then cheating starts. It's no way an accident because of the process involved.
@GemmaR (8526)
I think that you have to accept the fact that cheating is never okay, but I do think that you can sometimes cheat on somebody without actually realising that you're doing it. One of the things that my partner doesn't like is when I "flirt" with other men. I don't think that I am flirting when I talk to people, but this is the way that he sees it. I imagine that he would think that I was cheating on him if he saw me behave in this way, so I would say that if I were to cheat in this context then it would definitely be an accident on my behalf.
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
Yes, I don't it's an accident. It's to say that we don't have control of our actions and as much temptation we might see in front of us we have a brain and can always walk away and do the right choice. To say one was seducted is also wrong, cause this person is just trying to blame others while cheating takes two people.
@lady1993 (20066)
i agree, there is no accident in cheating.. It is either you cheat or you don't , nothing in between. People choose to d it, they are never forced to do it. So if one is in a relationship ,they should restrain themselves and only look at their partner.
No cheating is an accident, because you wanted to put yourself in that situation. Nobody force you to do such thing. It is your own decision. And if it is just a joke between the two of you no one says that you'll be carried away especially if you are still in a relationship. Therefore, cheating is cheating it can't be a feeling of accident. You still have choices and a free will to choose. ^_^
@pals101 (2011)
Yeah, i do agree, Sometimes it really does happen without you aware on it. We are all humans, we make mistakes. :) But the best thing is we know to ask for forgiveness if we have committed one. And be aware and cautious to not do it anymore.
@subhojit10 (7382)
Thanks a ton for sharing this discussion. Well yes u are very much correct, cheating can never be accidental in nature. We will cheat someone only when we are attracted towards another person while still being in a relationship and this cannot be accidental at all. If we have feelings for somebody else, attracted towards them and wanted to spend our life with them then we should confess everything to our existing partner. What say?