Travel freak right from the childhood..

Hey guys, i will share with u a very interesting thing that i am such a travel freak that i have almost covered the whole part of my country India. It so happened that when i was during my school days, my parents used to always plan out for any holidays once in four months and looking at the way they used to be excited while making plans, i also used to cry hard just to convince them to take me with them even if that demands missing school classes. But they could not resist my tears so they have always carried me with them to every place that they have gone. Interestingly even now i never forget to accompany them. I have become so much accustomed to travel with them that even when my friends call me for outing i always deny them. I have always loved traveling with my parents for i feel secured under their presence. Besides i have felt traveling has played a very vital role in changing my personality and outlook and has made me more confident and extrovert in life. What are your thoughts on this? R u a travel freak like me? Any travel experiences? Please do share your thoughts!
@GemmaR (8526)
I think that travelling is something that most people have done in their lives, but there aren't many who can say that they travelled a lot. I live in England which isn't a big country at all, but I have travelled across most of it as a child because that is all that my family could afford to do when I was growing up. We had a caravan and we would always go around in it and see new places. Now that I have grown up this is something that I don't do anymore, but I wish that I did because it was a lot of fun at the time.
Thanks a ton for your response. Well glad to know that u had almost covered the entire England and that is such a great thing to hear. Well yes it is always fun and enticing to visit new places and get to know more about them. I think u must have had fun while traveling in a caravan and discovering new places in England. I think now since u have covered whole of England u can move out some time during your holidays and explore other neighbor countries in the future. What say?
I don't think I'm a travel freak but I wish there's one day that I will have enough money and time to travel the world, a beautiful dream right?
Thanks a ton for your response. Well that would be great to travel the whole world in a day and i really wish from the core of my heart that this wish of yours get fulfilled in the coming future. Well that's ok if u are not a travel freak like me but i must tell u, it is almost impossible to even cover a single city in a day and i believe u will have a tough task cut out when u will visit all countries in a single day. Ha ha ha. What say?