I really want to ask her to leave my home.

I was at work today and she called me to say she had to go through the window because someone locked her out. well,when she came back through the window the landlord was there and she said she was calling the police because she had no business going in the window. then my daughter called the loser a lot of time and he let the calls go to voice mail. then after she gets to my job he called her to say the police stopped him looking for her. so,i called the police and they said they want to talk to her in person. now she thinks that there is a warrant for her arrest. She was terrified to get on the train to come how with me tonight. I already know if I ask her to leave what position it will be putting her in. she has no where on earth to go. other than my mothers house. but,there is no way I am going to live in my house nd she thinks she is goign to treat me like shitt. I am not on drugs and don't have any business going with her to buy any. she is not thinking of me at all. and if this is what she plans to do it is time she leaves. adrain told me the other day she smoked her drugs out my living room window when I was not here. so,he asked me tonight to please not let her smoke in the house. she only did that because I was gone. I told her today at work she had better not do that in my house. now,i am pissed because she is not trying to do right by me with this behavior. i know she only has me to turn to. but,how much should i put up with?
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
From what I've read recently it sounds to me as if she is confused and does need you. She doesn't need the bad influences that she still seems to be surrounded with though. I think she wants to be a better person but is stuck inbetween childhood and adulthood. She's growing up and she's afraid of it.
If she was more responsible you would give her a key, but since she loses every key I do not blame you for not giving her one. I wish you could ask her to leave because I am afraid that she will get you into trouble. I would definately tell her not to smoke in your house. Does she have any friends she can live with I am just worried that you may lose your apartment because of your daughters bad behavior.
That would be a concern for me as well. She knows there are security cameras and she still does stuff she should not. She will not do what is good for her or think of what is good for you. It is scary.
@cutepenguin (6457)
I don't think you should put up with anything more. She needs you to set boundaries, because she can't set any for herself. And then, unfortunately, you need to enforce the boundaries. Think about it this way: if you and she continue down this path, what will life be like in 5 years? Because she isn't going to do anything to change it, so you have to. It shouldn't have to be like this for you. I'm sorry that this is happening. But it is happening, and you don't have very many choices for how to deal with it.
She seems to have put herself in an impossible posission. I can see where you'd feel bad for her, but that's not your place anymore. She's made her bed, and now she has to lie in it.
@kiiw013 (102)
• Slovenia
I have two Simple words "REHAB" and "COUNSELING". Either that, or she gets nowhere to live anymore.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
This poor thing is lost, and doesnt seems to know if she should go right or left.
@Cutie18f (9563)
Oh boy. That is very hard. Your daughter should understand that if she wants to live with you, she has to abide by your rules because that is your house. When will she ever learn?
@winterose (39918)
it is your own fault, you know how she is and yet you still think things will change. No one can get through to you, you keep taking her back and she keeps doing what she has always done.