the Cat

@lady1993 (19713)
So-Yeon (Park Min-Young) has claustrophobia because of a traumatic incident when she was as a child. She works in a pet shop. One day, a white cat named comes into the store. The next day, the cat's owner is found dead in an elevator. So-Yeon took the cat home. Then she starts seeing a young girl all the time. There are cats everywhere. And as most Korean horror movies, it has a backstory.. as to why the little girl haunts and kills people.. It was quite scary and the story was really sad..The girl was trapped in the cat shelter since she wanted to save the cat and got trapped inside instead...she died there..and wanted her body to be taken out..
A white cat named what? This poor girl was trapped inside the cat shelter. How awful and no wonder she is haunting the place. Trauma in life will make for a ghost to come back and haunt an area. Interesting storyline. Makes me wonder who thinks up these things.
@keixarie (186)
Korean movies are good to watch, there's always a twist and unexpected things might happen. :)try to watch some of those.
Are they done in English or subtitles? I hate subtitles.
@lady1993 (19713)
The little girl was haunting anyone who own the white cat.. People are just very creative.. they make stories out of really ordinary things..like phones,cats,dogs,etc..it makes them more scary.. And most Asian movies come with English subtitles.. especially if they are famous or released for a few years already.
@keixarie (186)
I've seen the trailer of this movie before but never tried to watch it. I don't know. Korean horror movies always have sad backstory. Do you know D-Day? that's quite good too. :)
@lady1993 (19713)
I only saw the trailer of this too. but i did not bother to lo for it to watch it. But it was on tv a few days ago, and i decided to give it a try.. it was pretty interesting and quite scary too. I looked up D-Day(Roommates).. it has an interesting story..
The story really strange,there's always unexpected things happen in our daily life.
@lady1993 (19713)
Yes, very unexpected. Life is full of surprises and many thing are not what they appear to be.. that is why it is nice to live life everyday. I don't want to see ghosts though...EVER.