Don't under estimate the underdogs

We should not under estimate the under dogs. They are mostly the unnotice people or side kicks. Yet they surprise us a lot. Like in a competition they the most unexpected winner. We thought they are the weak one's but from out of the blue, the underdogs got the spotlights. Amazing yet so true.
@sjvenden27 (1850)
I like to root for the under dog.. The under dog usually is misread, under appericated, and usually judged negatively.. The rasing of the under dog usually has a great story.. In the begining it is usually sad or really bad.. How a person rises out of the ashes into the person of the day.. Succeeding were others thought they were destinate to fail.. Rasing the bar higher then others... Under dogs usually have the passon, the fight, the will, to keep going regardless of the out come.. A warriors heart..
@gaiza12 (4889)
Not only the underdogs but all the the people. We are created fairly and equally by God and I believe we don't have any right to underestimate anybody. No is above anybody. We are equal therefore we should treat everybody equally.
@megamatt (14327)
For sure, it is unwise to underestimate anyone out there, because they could come up from underneath. There have been some people who work rather hard, but aren’t exactly the most accomplished people in the world. Yet, they are able to pull through and work through a lot of things. People like to cheer for the underdog, but other people look at them as a mild curiosity. Surely these people could not make more than a token effort? Sometimes however, when people get lazy and sloppy, the underdog can really sneak in from underneath and cause a huge upset. Everything changes, as these people succeed where others might have failed because they got easy. So it is a wise tactic never to underestimate those who you might think will not have a chance. Everyone has a chance, but perhaps that potential has not been realized.
@beamer88 (4268)
I think we should never underestimate anybody - underdogs or not. I feel we really have no idea on the potential of a person, and I've always believed that anyone of us could 'win' if we could just harness that potential of ours.
@GemmaR (8526)
I think that this is a very important lesson to learn, and it is something that I have been learning the hard way for a long time. I had some friends at school who weren't as clever as the rest of us, and the only things that they were good at was dancing. I thought that there was no way that they would ever be able to succeed in their life because of the fact that they were not academic like the rest of us might have been, so I almost wrote them off. Now, many years later, they own their own dance company and have made a lot of money out of it, so I regret thinking that they would never be able to do well, because they have now managed to prove everybody else wrong.