I got a call back from the specialist

@911Ricki (13602)
The GI finally called back for my colonoscopy, since I was seeing another GI closer to home he skipped the consoltation. He has all the information from him, my family doctor, and my last scope. So I have to call back tomorrow, and book an day.
That is great that you aren't having to go in and have the consultation with him and instead you will be able to skip right to having the colonscopy and upper GI if that is something that they deem to be necessary. Do you think that you will be able to have the tests run soon or is it going to be something that will take you some time to be able to get in and have the tests run before seeing the doctor for the results of the test?
@911Ricki (13602)
I was rather happy as it's a 45 minute drive one way to the specialist. The appointment is booked for the 23rd of November. The receptionalist called right after I had left a message.
Tell us when you learn something from him.
@911Ricki (13602)
I shall, they most llikely ill do a scope into my stomach and another into my colon as well.