she needs to cook at my house.

My girlfriend lost the electric do to the storm. her sugar is low because she has not eaten so she said. I am not a doctor.. she called to ask if she could bring her food over to my house to cook and I said yes. she was to call me back in ten minutes because I was stepping into the shower. now,I called her and got no answer. I would like to know how long would you wait before you left to take care of your business. it has been over an hour now. I would go to her house but she can't hear the bell if she is in her room. They put up a gate so I can't get to the window to knock on it with a pebble.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
If you leave before she gets there leave a note on your door advising her the appromaxitely time of your return. let her know that your waited over an hour for her to get to your home.. and you also tried to contact her several times... In the meantime just call her a couple of more times...did you check to see if she called while you were in the shower???? See ya later alligator!!!!!!
My phone was in the bathroom with me. I will call her again in a few minutes. thanks sounds like a plan.
@asliah (11148)
hi, there are times that i also do that i mean to cook my food either in the house of my sister or house of my brother,it because my brother are usually impatient to wait me so that when i say i will go now i should go now,my brother don't want to wait for so long not like my sister.
@sid556 (31005)
Her sugar was low?? Oh my. Is she normally a person that might blow you off like that? I'd be a bit concerned actually. I think I'd try to find someone who could check on her and make sure she is ok. She said she would call you in 10 mins and it has been over an hour. I don't know your friend at all but most of us would not forget in 10 mins. and especially when calling around to find help because sugar is low. Hopefully she is alright.
I can understand how you feel having to wait unril forever for her to show up after you have tried to help her. I`d just go on with what I have to do. She had enough time to come to your house and wait for you if you were still showering. After all, it`s her problem, not yours. Leave a note at the door if you can.
@Sindelle (830)
Honestly if you have no way of reaching her and she's forgotten about it then I wouldn't worry about it. Granted she needs to eat but unfortunately you cannot force her to take care of herself. If I had something else to do at best I'd wait about a half hour. If I hadn't heard from her and I'd just go about my life and forget about her too.