I finally got my sewing machine back.

I put together my dining table today and it took me three hours. now,I am hoping it will not shake when I start to sew my bags. I did not even think I would ever be making bags anymore when I bought a glass table. plus,I need to get a maniquin head and holder and it would have to beset up on this table. I know the directions said the table can hold 50 pounds. I will not have that much weight on it at one time. but,I sure would not want to cause this glass to crack at all I am not loaning out anything this big anymore. the bulb is blown and I don't see some of the additional parts. I am glad that it has a big roll of thread though. lol. I will be using it.
@edvc77 (2143)
That's great. I really want to learn how to sew but I don't know how to use the sewing machine. I willfind someone who will teach me.:-)
I learned by trying it over and over. I still can't sew a zipper but tomorrow I will be asking my sister in law to show me how. I found one here today and I will practice on it.
@ARIES1973 (9439)
• Legaspi, Philippines
You have to replace the presser foot especially designed to be used when sewing a zipper. That is slimmer than the usual presser foot.
@bhelle76 (354)
Good for you, at least you can now continue doing your stuff at ease. I love sewing, this time my projects are pajamas and dresses. Net time, I will try bags too.
@ARIES1973 (9439)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi gift! Perhaps you could let a carpenter design a table for your machine or a simple wood table will do. I'm afraid that your dining table might be broken. Sewing is also one my hobbies but as of now I could do it anymore because my machine needs to be repaired.
@911Ricki (13602)
I personally would never have a glss table, that is just me but Im a clutchs. Do you have another table you could use just incase.
@surekharathi (14134)
Nice you like sewing but still I not learn sewing and dont know how run the machine. Wow!!! you want to purchase the glass table like my FIL.
I am so glad that you got your table and I bet you feel better as well. I have a sewing machine and bought a card table to do my crafts on. Do you have a store called Big Lots out by you? I got my card table for 20.00. How about going on to free recycle and see if someone has a table they are willing to give away? I will be looking for a second card table so I can decorate my house for Christmas.