an old friend came to my house.

I was telling you about someone who rang my bell so loud well,that was lamonte who went to school with me. he turned out to be a crack head and a big time thief. wellI saw him last night and he said he came by and I was not there. well,he went to the wrong apartment after i buzzed the door. I had some great times with him in school. we were hanging out everyday and we share so much. he helped me with my daughter. I remember coming home one day and she was in the corner on time out. I was so grateful that he never hit her. well,this is him dragging a girl in the stree on my block last year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGTQrfO92cs He lost his section 8 because his uncle did not go re-certify him while he was in jail the second year he was there. I am scared of what he might do in my house if he needs a hit. I have a big tv he could pick up and walk out with if i had to use the rest room.
@sid556 (31003)
Oh Sharon, I said it in another discussion and I honestly mean it...if I lived closer to you, I would grab you by the shoulders and try to shake some sort of sense into you. This guy comes across as a loser and should lose his section 8 and not simply because his uncle didn't re-certify him but because if you are a criminal...you don't qualify for it. Why in the world would you have anything at all to do with this guy? Of course he would steal from you the second your back was turned...that is what they do. Why in the world would you even let this guy into your life enough to have to be worried on what he would do?
oh sid thats exactlyh what I was thinking I love Gifts but worry for her as she wante to help all people but some are dangerous and do not want her help at all. good for you hope she listens to you.hugs.
hi sid I do too and I gu ess thats all we can do and be here for her too I guess.
@Tina30219 (36593)
• Onaway, Michigan
That is great that you we're able to see an old friend. I sure wish I could see my girlfriend I grew up with and we are still friends to this day but neither one of us have the money to come to see each other. All I can say is if you are afraid he may do something do not leave him alone for nothing.
@riyauro (6428)
oh yeah it is good to catch up but he might not be the same how you used to be. I would get scared of him if I knew his past. did you not get scared of him? well it is good to see that he helped you in time of need and yeah you must be grateful to him. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@aabuda (1729)
Well, I think he will not be taking advantage on you considering that you were his best buddy before...I just hope he will not....because if ever, you will lost your respect on him and that he will also lost a dear friend who understands his weaknesses in life...
@alberello (4755)
Well, just start by saying that I have not seen the video of the link that you posted. However, dear friend, it seems, from your discussions, that at this time things are not going well you either! Yesterday you talked about the "loser" of your daughter, now you are writing inherently a thief trying to make a stroke at your house! I advise you to be very careful now, more than ever, we're all living in a bad world. Maybe even the time of world crisis has a negative effect on people's behavior. Take care!
@asliah (11148)
hi, i will feel happy when some of my old friends especially my high school friends will visit me in my house,actually i wanted to see them too,maybe we will have many stories to be share to each other especially love life because some of them get married.