If you have seen a celebrity, what shall you do?

@cobalt20 (1321)
If have seen a celebrity, I will do only a simple autographs. Just Nothing. IU do not want to shout. I am just contented to see a celebrity. It just a normal for me. How about you Mylotters?
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I used to live and work in a las vegas casino for like 8 years. I saw many big stars there. I saw sty stallone, Michael jackson, Shaq and many others. i never talked to them as there they always had alot of security around them. i once was in Oscar de la hoya the boxers hotel room.
@cobalt20 (1321)
Oscar is a hall of famer boxer. Good you see him in person.
@sishy7 (27647)
When I lived in California, I saw Hollywood stars like Jane Seymour, Robert Redford, and Bo Derek. I didn't really do anything either when I saw them. There was one celebrity encounter when I did ask for an autograph. I was waiting for a flight to the East Coast then at LAX (Los Angeles Airport) when I noticed James Worthy (NBA LA Lakers basketball player) and he sat only a couple of seat next to me in the waiting lounge. He was very nice and down to earth which prompted me to ask for an autograph and he was very accommodating.
@cobalt20 (1321)
Oh. James Worthy, I know him. he is a shooting forward and played along with Magic Johnson. Are you a Kobe Bryant fan? I am just asking.
@sishy7 (27647)
Yeah, they were together in the NBA Finals against Chicago Bulls when Jordan won his first NBA Championships in 1990/1991 season. When I saw him, I think he was already retired from the NBA. I've always thought he was a great basketball player. I wouldn't call myself a Kobe Bryant fan, although I've always liked to support the Lakers perhaps only because I was there for half of my life. As I responded on your other topic on LA Lakers, apparently they did not start too well this season. I think I'm more of an all time Michael Jordan fan; but I enjoy watching all NBA games.
@else22 (4319)
The only celebrity I have been a fan of is our former Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpeyee.He is ill now.I have never seen him although he had once come to our hometown to address a meeting.He was surrounded by security guards and leaders.I could not see him despite all my attempts.If ever I get a chance to see and meet him,I would like to talk to him and know his views on many national and international issues.I am not interested in taking autographs.
@cobalt20 (1321)
Wow. You are a fan of a leader? That is nice and obvious for me. I hope he will get well soon.
@else22 (4319)
He is not only a great leader,but also a great man with exceptionally impressive oratory skills.Now he is in his 80s.Still I pray God for his early recovery.Thanks.
@inertia4 (27674)
I would not make a big deal out of it. Look, they are regular people just like us. And they, I am sure, are tired of always being asked for something. So I would just let them be. And besides, I have seen and met my share of celebrities. I believe we should just be ourselves.
@cobalt20 (1321)
Hi Steve, can I be your fan someday because of your good in story telling. See you soon.
@jaiho2009 (39019)
I have seen few local celebs here in our country- but I never shout or scream. I just look at them like ordinary people. There's nothing special on them anyway- it's just that they popular- but still they are human and not supernatural being.
I have seen a lot of local celebrities here as well but I never shout, nor ask for autograph. But if I would see Vic Sotto, he's my biggest crush here, I'd surely ask for a picture and an autograph! Also, if I get to see Al Pacino or Johnny Depp, I'd be screaming on top of my lungs for sure!
@maximax8 (28249)
My sister is five years older than me. She and her friend liked going to horse races and I met some famous horse racing celebrities like Lester Piggott. I got his autograph. After the movie called Crocodile Dundee I wrote a letter to Paul Hugan and he sent me his autograph. A lady called Anita Dobson opened a building and I got her autograph. She acted on a soap opera called East Enders. Even better when I was in Australia in 1993 I met some of the those acting in the soap opera called Home and Away. I met the characters called Angel, Shane and Alf. I got a some photos with them. Angel is called Melissa George and all these years later she is a very famous person. Sadly I lost my autograph book. I am happy to say I still have the photos of the Home and Away characters. I take great care of my travel photos. I saw Madonna and Duran Duran at concerts. I saw the Queen in 1989 at Westminster Abbey at a special event. I attended as a student from a college.
@besweet (7230)
• Greece
I've seen a lot of local celebrities in my country and I don't do anything most of the times! Well, maybe I stare at them for a few seconds thinking if they look more beautiful in person or if they are thinner etc! Most of them walk on the streets like regular people an noone bothers them. Only one time, I saw a guy that I really liked and he was super famous in my country. You might know him, he was later the handsome actor at "My life in ruins" with Nia Vardalos. Anyway, I was at a night club and I went with my friend to talk to him and take a picture. He was so nice and he hugged both of us, I was in love with him for a few months after than night!
I once saw a famous actress here and I wasn't aware that I was staring at her like an idiot. She was so beautiful, and I was star-struck. I didn't even notice that my friends were already laughing at me as I stared at her. The only time I zapped out was when she got out of sight. That's the time I turned to my friends and saw them laughing like crazy hyenas and pointing at me.
I've seen some celebrities over time and i always brag my friends about it. Usually i see some local celebrities over the mall, over a club partying, or even online the current was meeting by accident a model for Tommy Hilfiger and Lacoste he was really a nice person and is not snobbish. My reaction seeing celebrities is just fairly normal like meeting new people saying hi's and hello's although i had that starstruck impression on them, i don't go over board and exaggerated that i am seeing them.
Hello Cobalt20, I don't know, probably ask some autographs or have picture taken. but most of the time, if they want privacy, i will just leave them alone. they are also human you know, they are on stage to entertain and talk to us. but of course, if you see them off cam, just respect their privacy.