Country music

@Tina30219 (36571)
Onaway, Michigan
I am sitting on my couch listening to country music and posting here on mylot. I am not having a very good morning so far I sure hope it gets better as the day goes on.I am going to continue to sit and listen to some music for a while and get some posting in on here.
Though I don't typically listen to music when I am mylotting, I do find that it is a big help to me to have some kind of audio going on when I am mylotting or doing any of my other online activities as well. For me, I listen to podcasts while I am mylotting but when I am doing data entry tasks or something like that I will have my music on when I'm working on those. I certainly hope that your day was able to turn around for you.
@Tina30219 (36571)
• Onaway, Michigan
I don't normally listen to music when I am doing anything on the computer it distracts me.If I am playing games on the computer I will listen to music.
I was born to multitask so it is highly abnormal for me to not be doing at least two things at the same time and many times I'm doing a lot more than two things at the same time. Listening to podcasts, mylotting and also running swagbucks tv all at the same time is very typical for me.
@Tina30219 (36571)
• Onaway, Michigan
If my computer would let me do more than one thing and not slow down I would do my swagbucks and mylot at the same time. Sometimes I can do 2 things at once it just depends on what those 2 things are.
Very relaxing time. I like that. I always do it when I get bored in my office and my home. I will go to cafe and listen music that I like. I like country music too but not so much. I more like jazz and blues music. But the point is, I always hear music if I want to relaxing in cafe or other place
@Tina30219 (36571)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yeah it is very relaxing I do it everyday I am normally in my living room listening to my music because that is where the television is and my only way of listening to music.
@Pegasus72 (1901)
What is not making it go so well? I know I like to listen to music, read, take a bath, or eat chocolate when I am feeling down. Right now I have some home made pumpkin pies in the oven and thinking about what to make for dinner. Have you planned dinner out yet?
@Tina30219 (36571)
• Onaway, Michigan
My son is. I think I am going to go for a walk and get me some chocolate soon and come back and do another one of my favorite things read and maybe later make some more oatmeal raisin cookie and maybe even pumpkin cookies depending on if I have everything to make them. Dinner out was Friday and wound up not doing Subway we got Captain D's it is like a long John silvers I got a chicken fish dinner I have leftovers and I am going to make that with a salad for dinner everyone else is having jambalaya I tried it but it was to spicy for me.
@inertia4 (27763)
Music is a great motivator. I love listening to music when I am online sometimes. It catches many moods and can also open up the creative juices as well.
@Tina30219 (36571)
• Onaway, Michigan
I agree it sure is. Right now my brain has not been working well so I have not been posting a lot mainly just commenting on my friends posts.I have a lot going on at home right now.
@inertia4 (27763)
I hear that and totally understand how that is. And sometimes we do need to vegetate.
@Tina30219 (36571)
• Onaway, Michigan
I agree I am looking forward to a New Year and a new start with my life. I also wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year if I don't see you around before then.
@stringer321 (3496)
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
I just listen to country music now. I have to admit that country is pretty much new to me since I grew up on MTV and VH1 in 10's and 20's, country is not popular in my country. I listen now with the internet to Country music radio and Kentucky HeadHunters are nice to hear. My first love is hard rock and metal. Sometimes, Country elements can be heard once in a while. It adds something to the music. Listening to music while mylotting is nice and my thoughts are calm and floating.
@Tina30219 (36571)
• Onaway, Michigan
Me and my sisters grew up listening to MTV and VH1 as well we loved them both. I like a lot of different types of music country being my main favorite I have a lot of favorite country singers.
I do not like country music but I do listen to youtube on my phone sometimes while I am on my computer mylotting or whatever else. I was looking forward to going downtown quick tomorrow morning then taking a nap before going to my father in laws house tomorrow to clean after my son gets home from school but my sister just messaged me and asked if I could come over right after my son gets on the bus and curl my neices hair because she is getting pictures done tomorrow. I will have about a half hour to get it done so its not like its to much trouble.
@Tina30219 (36571)
• Onaway, Michigan
The things we do for family when we want to do other things. I hope you will be able to get your nap in before your son gets home and you go to clean your father in law's house.
That's a nice thing to do, seat back while listening to musics. Music will change our moods. Good day!
@Tina30219 (36571)
• Onaway, Michigan
I know it helped me out. I listened to it until I got sick of listening to music.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
So am I, I put on an old garth brooks cd. I love his music.
@Tina30219 (36571)
• Onaway, Michigan
I got my son the box set of his music he likes him I like some of his stuff but not all of it.