I gave my neighbor two boxes of juice tonight.

I need the purple pouches for the bag I am making. I don't care for the grape flavored juice. I have noticed that adrain and kay will not drink them unless there are none left. I saw my neighbor the other day and asked if her kids could drink the juice and give me the pouches and she was very happy and said yes. tonight kay told me to stop feeding the neighbors and that I was not giving her the juice. I told her she will not make a lier out of me and that is not feeding the neighbors. When I gave her the juice she was so very happy and I was pleased. You never know a persons situation and who is to say she even have something sweet her kids could drink. I told my daughter she had better stop thinking like this. my sister in law is teaching me to sew a zipper and a fabric bag with pouches and they take too long to dry. so,we can't drink them all that fast. plus,I really need water. is this feeding the neighbor..
You did nothing wrong by giving the neighbor the grape kool aid pouches if the children like that flavor. It would be a waste to keep them in your house if nobody drinks them. No this is not feeding the neighbors because all you are doing is giving them something that the kids like and they will be giving you back the pouches when they are done.
I am glad to have her help because I am getting tired of this juice. I should never have decided to start selling them again.
I know how bad the economy is and that you need the money so I am glad that you are selling your bags again. It has inspired me to make earrings and sell. I wish you all the best and keep working hard and most importantly have fun.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
C'mon Sharon, you know better than to even inquire about this move...You know how you are, even if yoo were feeding someone, whats the problem...NONE,,, and you know that.. I hope you just asked this question just to make a post and not because you were really dubious about the question... Where is your head,,,I am talking about a person who will help a total stranger...C'mon Sharon....
I can't wait till you call me back. I am so pissed right now.
She should not care who you share with, it is your money not hers. You are contributing to your neighbors' joy, but they are also doing you a favor drinking up the juice you need. It sure beats pouring it down the drain. So Kay is back at your place again.
It looks like this time she may be getting all her stuff and staying. she actually said today that she is single. so,I am just hoping even though I wish she had another place to go. my house is not the cleanest with her here.. but we will manage.
@sedel1027 (17855)
No, I do not think this is feeding the neighbors. She is helping you out by having her kids drink the purple juice. Regardless, even if you fed everyone in the building. It is not Kay's business. She is lucky she gets to stay with you.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I totally agree with you sedel.
She does not know how lucky she is to be here.
No, I don't think that this is feeding the neighbors at all. You see, you need the pouches for the crafts that you are making and if there is no one that is able to drink the drinks and you feel that it is necessary to buy the pouches and drink the juice yourself, I think that there is nothing wrong with letting the neighbors help you to drink the juice. However, I might suggest that you see if you can get someone on free cycle or Craig's list to donate pouches to you because I know that there are a lot of people that drink these juices. In fact, when baseball season starts, I will collect the pouches after the games and send them all to you at the end of the season if you'd like.
Yeah it is feeding the neighbors, but if no one drinks them at your house, there's nothing wrong with blessing the neighbors. I wouldn't buy them if me or my family wouldn't drink them. For me, it wouldn't be cost effective to just buy them to make purses out of, and we don't drink them anyway. All that said, it's your money to buy them and give them away. When KK buys them she can have a say in how you feed the neighbors.
@leeandrew (1226)
With the status of my life today: with one working person in the family that feeds 7 mouths, I really wish I'm your neighbor. hahahaha. Two boxes of juice would be a very good treat . hahaha. I'm just being practical here. Hubby would say the same thing with me if I'm giving food to neighbors as well. But there are that generosity would strike hard on me and I wanna adopt all the children in the street and together starve with them. No.. giving food to neighbor is just the right to do specially if you have a lot and or you don't need it. You just did the right thing. You will never know what good thing will come to you by doing that. Happy mylotting!
@asliah (11149)
hi, there are times that we have a juice that the flavor is not our type so sometimes i give it to the homeless people near in my place or sometimes to the street children,but this is happen very seldom because we don't buy so much of an item that we never like or tried.
I understand what Kay is thinking because she probably feels you are wasting your money but if none of you are going to drink them then you might as well let someone else drink them as long as they will give you the packs back. The problem might be in how soon they drink them up. I think giving them to your neighbor was a very nice thing to do.
@Tina30219 (34227)
• Onaway, Michigan
I do not consider this feeding the neighbors at all.Glad to hear that your neighbor was willing to help you out with them.