How old is too old?

How old is too old for a relationship is a 60/30 too old and when a young girl gets pregnant by an older man is it just crazy? Would you get in a relationship with a younger or older person and if you do how many years older/younger would that person be?
People say love has no limits well for me it does. I am 43 and there is no way I would date a man with one foot in the grave. not now not ever. I want to grow old with my man and experience lots of thing with him. Pushing him around in a wheel chair is not my cup of tea. so for me a 46 year old man is perfect for me.
lol I understand I like them 4 years younger or 3 years older
@STOUTjodee (3476)
I guess it depends on one's maturity. I've dated some men that were 10-15 years older than me. But now I'm happily married to some one 2 years younger than me. So, I guess the younger man age difference seems to be working for me.
@ungu89 (2001)
it funny when thinking of it, what i can say, it depend on certain people. here, i just normal when the man is older to be married to younger woman, but it certainly weird here if young man married to a older woman. basically for me is the man is younger, i can accept if he 2/3 younger than the woman. but when it take 20-30 years age different.