doing your works in a hurry to finish it so that can participate in mylot

@missjahn (4578)
hi everyone :) as of this time, i clean my room because the vacation is almost over. i have no other time for doing this chore for i presumed that this 2nd semester will be as so busy as complying prerequisites necessities for the course i have been taken. but since i set a time-frame for every tasks that i have to do and that for now, i am just at home, so i can face my computer and get on-line. that is why, to make things worthwhile and enjoyable and to have so much fun, i finished cleaning my room in a hurry so that no one will disturb me for my participation in mylot. did you experience same thing like i did, that making things in hurry by doing it fast so that can participate in mylot. thanks :)
Finishing one's chores and then coming here is indeed a sensible thing to do. That way one will enjoy the participation. But if one keeps the chores pending that guilt feeling will take away the fun one has here. So the moral of the story is finish your chores and then come here and that applies to me as well
@missjahn (4578)
:D you are right. because there were many times that if in the house, i participate in mylot first before doing anything else. but now, oh wow, i cleaned the room for i guess three hours. so glad i made it and was not tempted to mylot as doing cleaning my room. so thanks for joining ;)
when I first got on here I made it my business to do everything I had to do to get on an have some fun. well,today i was not really trying to come on being I was tired of sewing bags.
@missjahn (4578)
oh yes, it is really necessary to face another ambiance away from what you are doing to refresh yourself from what you are doing, then after getting refreshed, you can get back to what you are doing. good thing to ease boredom and tiredness from doing the usual thing to divert yourself from it. so thanks for joining :O)
@Devilova (5396)
No, I never done that. Cause I'm affraid to mis or mess something so that I have to do it again later. Cause sometime, we aren't focus enough if we are in a hurry.
@missjahn (4578)
so far, the result of cleaning my room is relieving and satisfying somehow. in fact i am not lying in my bed with aromatic bed sheet :D - so i guess, it depends all on how you perform it well and not just taking it for granted just because of the name of cleaning and doing it. so for me, i need to do it good. so thanks for joining :)
@ravisivan (14051)
the reason we feel happy after doing work is that we feel we have achieved something good and something important. that gives satisfaction.
@missjahn (4578)
you are right sir ravs... the output after doing a thing is the main reason for happiness as we perform our job. all the tiredness is worth it all and a sigh of relief because the job was done. :)
@jenny1015 (13394)
I think that is how I always do everyday! I just couldn't wait to finish all house chores after the kids have left for school. I need to log in right away!
@missjahn (4578)
sounds like me... as long as i got home from doing things outside the house, i will get excited as i opened the laptop then get online in mylot. i will browse to the discussions i started seeing if have to make responses. just love here at mylot - so thanks jen for joining ;)
@jenny1015 (13394)
Anytime, missjahn! I do enjoy participating in your discussions. have a great day ahead!
@missjahn (4578)
and i love seeing you around too... thanks :)
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Honey, I cook fast sometimes just to be on here. I love being here and do what I can to be here when I get a chance. Of course I also try to read and do other things I need to do. You just enjoy being here, and hopefully you can find time betwixt your studies too.
@missjahn (4578)
hello somecow... oh yes, we are both addicted to mylot. and i am glad that i finished cleaning my room and so as taking my shower. i am so fresh now :) well, what i want to do next after mylotting is to have a workout because i am sure so much gaining weight now hehe! about my studies dear, i would really find time for it because above all things on earth now, it is one of my priorities to do to succeed... so thanks much for joining here :)
@missjahn (4578)
This happened to me a lot. Most of the time, Im at work doing myLot and I will rush on finishing my emails so that i can get to browse and respond to the discussions posted here. When at home, I see to it that I finish all my chores so that in the afternoon, when my son is sleeping, i get to participate here in myLot as well.
@missjahn (4578)
mylot is really addictive that is whatever we are doing we want finish it right away and then
@ravisivan (14051)
missjahn no . we should not do other works very fast. may be people like you have a lot of things to do so you have to do it fast. but retired people like me we enjoy doing things slowly.
@missjahn (4578)
i understand your side sir ravs. for now i can manage to do things in multiple manner and wishing to finish it at early times for that i can do what i want to do next. i just to tell everybody that even rushing things hurriedly, it had a good output and satisfied about it. and now, i am washing my clothes because school is coming so close, do not have time for washing the clothes. so thanks sir ravs :O) and nice seeing your here - my pleasure :O)
@alberello (4756)
Well, I currently live in a state different from yours. As I have often written, I am unfortunately unemployed, in sum, I do not have a job. This, however, means that I have a lot of free time to dedicate activities online, especially on Mylot. Even though I often have to do the housework such as cleaning and put in order the house where I live. Other times I go to the grocery store for my mother. I do not miss anything, the time to "work" online where I spend several hours a day.
@ravisivan (14051)
alberello how i wish you get the employment of your choice early. that will certainly boost your confidence. also help your mother and brother and father whenever they want to an extent possible.
@ARIES1973 (9436)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi missjahn! I don't need to be in a hurry. Whenever I am at home, I would participate in myLot very early in the morning because once my daughter woke up already, she will be the one to use the laptop. That is the time that I can do my household chores.
@missjahn (4578)
hello... good for you. well, i personalized my laptop and barely they can use it. i am always staying outside because of some other works i have to do, so that is why i make or do a work in a hurry because excited to get online... thanks for joining :)
@Raine38 (9050)
Sadly, I get too busy with whatever I'm doing or my work to even think to do mylot. But I make sure that whenever I have some free time, I would mylot to my heart's content. Like now, I haven't been on for two days because of a hectic schedule. A much as I want to check this site even for a couple of minutes, my days were occupied with work stuff.
@missjahn (4578)
right at that raine... like you, as i would have chances to make a peek in here, i am glad of doing that thing for discussions makes me excited if i have some stories to reply to as been shared to us. so sad to think that i cannot spend much time in the future for my intern practices is already near. i need to prioritize thus first. so thanks for joining :)
Hi friend, some times i will do things in hurry manner, if i am in need to finish it in a short time, otherwise i don't be hurry in my work, as we know "Haste makes waste" so we must do our work carefully. As you mentioned you finished your work quickly for participating in this great site, there is nothing wrong in your activity.
@missjahn (4578)
hehe... but i just want to get things done in early of time because i miss mylot so much and i know i would not be able to stay online this coming days because i need to go to school and hate brining laptop for it is heavy. well, even i am in a hurry, i see to it that, i will be satisfied with my works to be done without a dust to be traced on. so thanks friend for participating :)