I am on cloud nine tonight.

I am so happy that my man won the election. I really really thought that xyz..was going to win. but,we made it another 4 years and I hope he does the very best he can with the next term. he needed this chance to make things right. i called my mother and she was not aware of our victory. i am riding high tonight. I can sleep well for sure. That is right we have to stick together and so many came out and did the right thing. GO Ny!!!!!
@trisha27 (3505)
I'm not too happy about tonight but he has made it through another term, so I hope that he can stick to some things and get stuff fixed. That's all I'll say, I'll be praying for our country to get right on track and also for our president to make good decisions.
@trisha27 (3505)
Btw I didn't vote, and I feel like I should have, but either way my state went for the guy that I wanted in office. But I will make it a point next term to make sure I am registered and put my vote in. I am making that a goal. I have never voted for president ever, but I have voted for other stuff.
Well,at least you know you did not help the man you wanted to get in office to win. so you should be ready to deal with what ever you need to without having a problem with it. I always told people you have to vote if you want to have something to do with your future. I hope next year you exercise your right to vote. i walked to three places trying to vote for my president.
@trisha27 (3505)
No I didn't but my state helped in every way that they could and that I am proud of. And I know next time around I will make it a point to get in and vote. Hope he lives up to what he says he's going to do otherwise he will have put the American people down that has put their trust in him and put him in office.
@stealthy (8190)
I hope you have no children because the debt he will pile up will be a burden on them for life. Also, look for Social Security and Medicare to run out of money much sooner than previously projected. Save as much as you can because jobs will go away fast.
hi stealthy thats your opinion and you are welcome t o it, just as mine is to yell huyrrah no eyz to push us all around. my opinion is mine too so we agree to disagee with out hatred okay?
You said it right and that is abut saving. I plan on saving as much as I can after I get my stuff paid off. I do have a child I am sure you already know. and I feel it is up to her to make it in this world. what ever she does not work hard for she will suffer for. at least I know if she was raped she could go to planned parent hood for some help.
@trisha27 (3505)
@ stealthy I agree that money should be saved and I have already done that. I don't have children yet, but I just hope and pray that our president makes good decisions and if not well another president will be coming in to take his place is how I see it. Well either way a new president will be coming in next term.
hi gifts oh wow so am I when I thought that xyz was going to win I was scared spitless but now I can relax and enjoy the next four years. I hope too that he does the very best he can and since it took GW Bush years to trash our countried now maybe this remainuing four years can get the rest of the mess straightened out. We do have to stick together. So New Your did us proud good for her. I hope California will f ollow s uit Gifts. hugs f or good luck.
I am glad to see you here tonight. I hope we all get some sleep tonight.
@cynthiann (18630)
• Jamaica
Did you hear that George Bush voted for President Obama in error? He was confused by the electronic voting system and tried to change his vote and complained. He should have just kept quiet
That was the best mistake he could have made.
@suspenseful (40326)
The German people were very happy in the 1930s when Hitler won. They thought he would change the world, he did for the worse. You think because Obama is a magnetic speaker and has a nice baritone voice, that he is the best? You should watch some old movies and listen to Hitler's speech, he could mesmerize a crowd and get people to believe anything he said. As for saving money, it will not help if you get sick. If you are over a certain age, you will not get the care you need. So I suppose it is all right for a black man to be a dictator but not a white man. Wait until Obama takes away your rights and you cannot defend yourself.
I will have to wait and see.
@alberello (4756)
Well, although I am Italian, I must say that the TV in my country have great detail with debates and talk shows, the advent of U.S. elections. Just last night, for a transmission, projected statistics where he saw the current political winner, but still only a few percentage points. This morning the newspaper was not written yet who had won, but my mother and brother to me said that the winner, the one who will rule the U.S. for the next four years, it is Barack Obama.
Thats right and I pray he will do the best job he can.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I am elated myself, of the outcome. I was waiting and so anxious, but now relieved that he won and will be back in office again. I definitely did not want Romney in.
Oh tonight I might not even get to sleep I am rolling high with joy.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I am sure I will sleep, I'm feeling sleepy now but it may take a bit for me to get to sleep. People in the family keep saying "let's pop some bubbly" "set off fireworks" lol, true though, that's how I feel.
Go get your glass and celebrate with them and then get some sleep. If you have work tomorrow then forget this go to bed.
@franseman (517)
As a not American, I'm happy too. Obama is 100% better for a more peaceful world, better for a healthier world, better for equal rights. Well he's the right man in the right place right now. Right?
I agree and just hope he makes us proud.
@silverfox09 (4727)
Also happy he won , I was rooting fro him in spirit . I know all my American family voted because they all call me and we all hope and watch together. I hope he get to make some positive change also .
I do too and this morning he already started with some things.
@WakeUpKitty (8711)
• Netherlands
Let's hope he can clean up the mess, but I doubt he can. Your country is bankrupt and still wasting money on other things. Like fighting wars. The same we have over here. We are nearly bankrupt, we have to pay for other European countries who have no tax, who never learned to save. And while we are suffering, while we are forced to visit school longer and longer but have to pay the sky high prices ourselves, why we are forced to have an expensive health insurance (and so much more) our government is wasting money again. Paying to others, so called in need, so called borrowed money but it will never be payed back. The ones who have to pay for all these bills are the ones with a low income. The rich one don't need to pay for it/their share. It must be great to be president (is rich) to tell people (like they do here) nobody is allowed to earn more as the president (where is the freedom if it comes to that?), to lie and cheat before the elections but suddenly change your opinion as soon as you won the elections. I think my country won't make it and our situation here will only get worse and worse. I also think only a dictator is able to make changes fast (one day to an other). Four years is too short to change anything plus make people trust and believe in you again.
Holland is not nearly bankrupt! It's one of the richest countries still in Europe! But I do agree partly with you about helping other countries. They wanted a "United States of Europe" way too fast. Those countries that are in need now, were in need then as well. Europe NEVER should have allowed them to join. And in the meanwhile the story continues. Am glad I left Holland and Europe!!
@Tate38 (5)
So grateful for another four years with Obama in office. Thank God!!!
hey there tate,I am there with you. welcome to mylot. have a great night.
@sedel1027 (17868)
I feel very relived. I didn't vote for either one, but the thought of the other guy winning made me sick!
My sister said the same thing so she coudl not wathc the election. I was thinking it was going to go the other way around. my daughter said if rom. won she was moving to jamaica with her father. lo.
I feel you! So happy for Obama. Really, he is not perfect, but I really believe that he was the best person for the job! I hope that he can have a more cooperative Congress to work with these next four years! OBAMA!!!
I am so happy that he will get a chance to make something really happen for all of us.
@911Ricki (13602)
I never follow plitics, and I find them all the same in the end. I dont vote nor do I plan on voting in the future, I shred the paper I get and don't waste my time. I heard it all over the radio today, and Facebook it's rather annoying now. People were arguing back and forth, yet we are in Canada I wonder if it's like that in the US.
@inertia4 (26785)
I stayed up last night to watch the whole thing. I am extremely happy that Obama won. He is the best man for the job. I am happy he got another 4 years. The other guy, you know, plastic man, is another moron like Bush was. We don't need someone who wants to eliminate things and people as well. We are on the right track, I just hope Obama gets to be able to pass some things through. Since the house is still run my republicans. But the democrats have the senate. And yes, NY is and always will be a democratic state. Nice!!!
@cobalt20 (1321)
First of all Congratz for your Man, Barrack Obama. I hope he will finish and accomplish his achievements. I am a Filipino and not a US voter. To tell you truth, he is yet to visit the country Philippines. Some US president must do a visit. Our president Nonoy Aquino makes a state visit in U.S. He shoulkd resolve other war countries like Syria, North Korea and Lebanon. Nuclear Missile from Iran should be resolve. Thanks.
@missjahn (4578)
wow... big thing... congratulations... that means that your man is trustworthy and loved by the community and people that is why he won. you as a partner is will to be appreciated as well because of your all out support to him. so good to be like that till the end in your relationship and in his community services. so be like it always. great chance :)
@annnam (22)
I was having a day long anxiety attack that day. I needed to lie down and turn off the lights. When I found out he won I literally felt my body respond with happiness. President Romney...wow I can't even look at those words!
@enelym001 (8333)
Congratulations that your man made it again A friend from the US told me that majority of the women voted for him. On FB I have seen friends from your country celebrating as soon as his victory was announced.
@Mattxu (62)
Firstly, I want to send my warmest congratulations to your and Obama's success. No matter whose ability is better, Obama is seemed more friendliness. He will make it another four years, and I hope that he could really be entitled to get the honour of Nobel Peace Prize. I hope that America could use negotiation instead of aggression to solve the problems of other countries. By the way, I am so curious about that if you could sleep well for sure tonight. I feel that you may be awake all the night today.
I didnt follow the elections at all so I honestly dont know what either candidate wanted to do to improve america if they were elected. Therefore since I didnt follow along at all I didnt vote. Thats awesome that the person you wanted to win did indeed win. I am happy that you feel good about this. My gosh facebook was so full of status updates today about the winning. Half were mad half were glad but thats expected.