What kind of clothes do you wear to go to work?

@babyeve (1051)
Seychelles
I wear plain shirts, plain trousers and plain skirts. My skirts are basically above the knee. I like to dress simple when I go to work. I do not wear high heels to go to work as i find it very uncomfortable and tiring. I do not wear make ups at all. I tie my hair at the back. My present job does not require that I dress in a formal way, so I just go with the simple look. What about you guys?
@Raine38 (9117)
My latest work is in a corporate office, at the same time we also have our own uniforms that vary each day. But come Friday or wash day , we do t have a uniform but we are required to come in corporate attire as well. So I think I just have to mind what to wear every Friday. Usually I have on slacks and smart casual tops and my heeled pumps.
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
We used to wear uniforms here but afterwards they stop giving it here at work. At least on Friday you can dress casually. :)
For two weeks now I have been working from home. Before this i was working outside the home. I would wear jeans and sneakers and now I wear house clothes to sit at the table and sew bags.
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
Oh OK that seems like a logical thing to do. I wish I was working at home. :)
@lokisdad (4267)
since my work requires me to usually get dirty i wear old clothes that i don't care if they get ruined.