What has been the happiest moment in your life?

@babyeve (1051)
Seychelles
The happiest moment in my life was when I went to Kenya last year and I meant a friend that I have been talking to on the phone and via e-mail for almost 15 years. It was a magic moment that is worth treasuring for the rest of my life. To make it more exciting, I recognize her from a distance. She said she had got a surprise for me, I was so excited to know. The surprise was that she was going to have a baby. :)We talked and talked non-stop. She is so beautiful and she is exactly as I always pictured her to be. We had loads of fun together and I discovered that she was a very strong woman compared to me.
@Anne18 (11036)
Short and sweet Meeting my hubby and marrying him. Having my four children.
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
I like that!!! Thanks for responding.
@mikyung (2234)
So far, my happiest moment is when I first had a glance of my wife-to be. As if everything goes on a slow motion and I have a colorful and a bright moment there. I think it was love at first site. This happened years ago. And I hope I can have another moment, to break those moment, that is to have our first baby soon. Thanks
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
Oh that must have been a magic moment. :) It was like love at first site. I wish you all the best of luck with your family.
@jenny1015 (13390)
The happiest moment of my life is when my dad accepted me despite having a child out of wedlock. (But I got married a month after giving birth.) I never thought that he would just happily embrace me and my child when I know how I must have made him feel real bad coz I still was in school that time. It was one moment that I have hugged my dad real tight and I was crying so hard waiting to be hit by him. But he hugged me back and said that everything will be alright.
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
Oh that's a very nice souvenir. Proves that your Dad loves you a lot.