America Election and the world watch

The people from my country act as if its their election lol they watch it all right up until the final . I remember the first time Obama was running and our school even give us that day off to watch the election and everyone was praying Obama win , he had support all over the world wanted him to win . Most people were their with him in spirit . Also some of my friends voted so happy for them . My facebook page and twitter page is blowing up with joy for Obama again . Most of the people are not even living in America nor are they American . I have family in London watching and saying go #teamObama . I wonder how it would have felt if I was an American voting .
@fatlex06 (895)
Hi there. My country has an updated news about the American Presidential Election as well. It feels so great that eventhough we are not a citizen of the country, we are nervous of whom is really gonna win for presidency. My vote is for Obama even if I don't know him personally. I don't know much about his abilities but looking at his face makes me feel at ease. I don't know why, and I know that the reason is not really valid for me to choose my vote. Just my own perception. Haha. Congratulations to Obama.
Fatlex I feel the same lol , he has charisma we cant help wanting him to win even though we not from America . My facebook is just rushing with congratulation status update sits great to be apart of it, even when its just in spirit . If I was an American I know where my vote wold be . Crystal thanks for your views also .
@joliefille (3697)
I am not American but my family here watched the elections too on CNN and we were also rooting for Obama mainly because his immigration platform was well received (though it still needs to be improved) compared to what Romney presented.
I think a lot of people around the world watch America news . I cant believe the latest info about Texas .
@thesids (22367)
• Bhubaneswar, India
hi silverfox Well I am least interested in this now. Reason : I know the results Seriously, it is always a good feeling to contribute towards the better of the country. though in india, there are millions who wont go to vote and also make complaints that the government is doing nothing good for the nation. as for the american elections, well, I guess everyone is interested as even today, it is america which decides many things on this planet. and hence we all are affected - maybe directly or indirectly hence the interest.
Same here in Jamaica , the last election only 50 percent of the country vote and the other 50 complain and they didnt vote , even I didn't vote but I do complain lol . When they voted in our new prime minister , all where cheering next day they were crying . That is true everyone is interested about America election because the are the world leader . That is so true we all get affected by who ever run America also . When they wanted Bush out the whole world wanted him out , even when they didnt get to actually vote .