easy money

I've been looking in different sites about making money online ,Yet i have not found any good and easy way to make money online. I don't look to get rich but somtehing reasonable that i can at least buy something necessary or pay some bills without having to worry about being short changed . How about it any suggestion?
Since I can't post the links, if you send me a message, I can send you the link of a site that pays generously for listening to and rating songs, and a site that pays EXTREMELY WELL for writing; articles, blog-type postings, even posting pictures. The person who referred me to that site made almost $300 in less than two months, and I made $4 in just the first few minutes of joining. And it is legit. As is the music site; I've made $2 just listening to and rating about 25 songs.
Please send me this link too!
Sure i'm willing to learn from a veteran just give the steps AND i will follow.
I am interested. Could you send me the link too? Thank you
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi miami! You already found the best site. Keep on participating in the discussion and you will learn a lot of things. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Take it one at a time. Make friends and enjoy! Welcome to myLot!
Sure no problem , the only problem i have, Is i'm truck driver and have very little time. to post discussions . But I'll try my best . anything for a buck thanks.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
Alot of members have posted great ideas to earn right here at my lot. I would start with doing a search here. many great ideas will be found here. good luck. glad to have you here with us.
hey whats going on, thanks for tip i'll check it out. how about you any suggestion on where to look. have you had any results?
@swats89 (1731)
Hi. If you can do some data entry jobs then check out amazon mturk and microworkers. For writing site check out Expertscolumn, triond, hubpages and bukisa. It will take effort but you can make money. Cheers.
@CatGods (4595)
You must be working for the wrong trucking company. My son is OTR and stays out for 4 to 6 weeks at a time and he's pulling in a minimum of 900 per week after taxes. If your phone can make a short video, I would suggest vblogging and putting them on youtube and metacafe. Call it life on the road with trucker (whatever your name is) Talk about stuff that trucking schools don't teach because the real experience is behind the wheel. I could probable write book about the stuff my son tells me. Put some humor into it as well. You ever watch the Red Green Show? you can youtube that and no they are not truckers but they are great story tellers with humor. Now also you can start putting images or sayings on T-shirts hats, coffee cups and so much more on a site called zazzle and if you doing youtube you can also plug your zazzle store in your video. There is a guy named Philip Defranko. He was broke and living in his dad's basement. He started making vidoes and talking about stuff that he wanted to talk about. Now he's real big on youtube and promotes his own t-shirts and the like. So at the end of the day, you got 20 or 30 minutes? That's what I would do if I were you. So why isn't my son doing this, because at the end of his day, he's tired and believe me the company he works for runs his butt off even with the paperless log book.