Hard to apologized?

@kearkear (259)
Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong, it just means that you value your relationships more than your ego. Sometimes, it is a reason of most break ups because of not apologizing or accepting the fact that you are wrong or not.
I think that often we must apologize just to hold out the olive branch when a relationship has been estranged. I don't think that a lot of apologies are appropriate. An appology that is worded 'I don't know what I said/did...' shows me that there wasn't much soul searching or though put into the action. I would think that when a relationship fractures that one could go back to a point in time and determine what happened. Even is there is no fault you can assess to yourself, you can at least offer that you are sorry that there appears to be a distance between you that causes you to miss the closeness or the companionship of your family or friend. I think that when we allow the sun to go down on our wrath (to partially quote the Bible) that with the passage of time the apology becomes more difficult.
@Dominique25 (9476)
I agree with you. It's important for us to value the relationships we have with others. Individuals who are more concerned about their ego will often times ruin their friendship with others. It's much better to keep a good relationship staying strong.
@jaiho2009 (36769)
Ego is the main thing why some people feel the hardship of saying sorry. Even if they know it was their fault, still they cannot accept the truth they will be apologizing as if it will make them lower than the other person. No matter if the person is their family or loved ones- their ego keeps them holding back for saying sorry. Some people are even worse- they prefer to lose the one they love than swallowing their ego.
@edvc77 (2144)
Yes, it is true. Sometimes there is pride, that is why some people don't apologize. A person who apologizes eventhough he or she has mistakes or not is matured already. Have a nice day!
@leeandrew (1226)
Yup, I agree but doing it seems admitting that you are wrong. Then sometimes we don't like apologizing when we know or thought that they are the one who is in the wrong side, but we just do it for the sake of stopping it. But saying sorry is just the hardest thing to do in life. I hope goes well with us and with the person we are committed with.
• Vietnam
It's true. But if we are wrong, we need to apologize.