Had a great lunch date with my cousin...

@ardoy0731 (6865)
Good noon. Since my cousin was relocated in the same place where I work in, we decided to have a lunch date today since our last hang out was quite long time ago. We met up this lunch break in a nearby mall to eat lunch.I insisted to her that its my treat.We ate at KFC while chatting and talking about things.We chatted about updates in each others life even our other cousin's updates too cause we just talk through cellphones due to busyness from each others work. I really had a great quality bond time with her even for a short period of time. We hope that the next time will be with our other cousins so it will be more fun. How often do you hang out with your cousins? Back to work mode and have a great day ahead to all.
@rog0322 (2834)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi, I also have this close cousin, we went to university together, I was the best man during his wedding, went mountain climbing and just about anything we can think of as fun way back then. He went and became a Canadian citizen three years ago, while I remained here in this old town of ours. I long for the day when we shall be reunited, to talk over a campfire or on a mall, either place, his or mine doesn't matter. It would be a fine idea then.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Oh yes for sure you will hang out again in the future. That what I miss too with some of my cousin since we do have work now unlike before that we really spend most of the time with each others. Time really flies so fast cause some of them do have their own family now.
@jenny1015 (13390)
I miss hanging out with my cousins coz they live in the province. So we just seldom get to see each other. But when I visit them, we do go out and hang out. They are just like my brother and sister.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
I also seldom see my cousins on my mother side since they are living in the province of my mom. But we make sure that we keep in touch with each other by means of modern technology that we have right now. But we used to visit them every year even just for a couple of days.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
I love hanging out with my cousins too. I have a date set with my cousins on this coming week. They are coming to visit us as pre-planned to celebrate my son's birthday. It's been a long time since the last time we get to see each other due to our busy schedules.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Oh ocassions in the family is a great way and venue to have some small reunion with cousin and relatives especially if it was held during weekends. Being busy in their own life lessen the time that we spend with them but what important is that we always remember each other and still give time if any chances comes.
@lizlee (208)
Nice to hear that you and you're cousin had a great lunch date earlier. Well as for me, I seldom hang out with my cousins especially now that I'm preoccupied with my 3 month old son, and most of my close cousins are overseas. So we only get to hang when they go back hear. But back when we were kids, we hang out a lot like every weekend and on every special occasions. Just to share :)
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yes that I what I do misses about childhood.Being with their most of the time especially during summer vacation.Time really flies so fast and we are all grown up now busy with each others life and work.
@edvc77 (2143)
That is good. I usually hanged out with my cousin before. And it is different because, besides we are cousins, we are also friends. We enjoy each other companies and talk about our lives. Now, we have our own families, so we seldom go out maybe when our children are grown up already, we will do our stuffs again. :-) God Bless
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah they are nit cousin bu friends and sibling as well.We can share things about them especially those we don't like our parents to know or those we can't share with our parents.
@Raine38 (9113)
Sadly, it's been 2 years since I last hang out with my cousins. We're all scattered all over now, lol! Some are based abroad, some are living in another town or city, and since we all have different work schedules, we find it hard to make the time where all of us are free to spend some time together. Even the last long weekend didn't help because of work.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Having our own life as the main factors thats why we can hang out with them most of the time.Busyness at work too.Thanks to modern technology cause we could keep in touch with them even though we don't see each others personally.
@sweety_81 (2129)
It is very less that I meet with my cousins. Sometimes, we meet at some function after a number of years. The times, when we met more often are long gone away.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
We do have yearly reunion where we could really be complete.We used to do it before the year end, kinda Christmas party too wherein we really spend time for this.Lots of fun, enjoyment and happiness.