Problems with Publish US

Is any one of you on Publish US - the writing site? I received a payment last month from it. So, that's a legit site in my eyes. However, there seems to be a problem. I have more than 180 views and yet earned only 1 cent. The admin increased the referral commission from 5% to 10%. So that's a change they are making in the earnings section, I guess. But I am still worried. There's no idea for me at the moment.
@akp100 (13169)
Hi Abhi They are surely legit site and paying on time. I was using this site too. But the problem is they used to send very low amount from which we have earned. I mean suppose we have earned 60 cents they only send around 35 to 40 cents.. They say they count all the earning again, but I have heard from one user that he loose lot of money by this way.. So I am no more active on this site now.
I won't refute your statements, Anand. I have also experienced a cut in the earnings. But the problem is that they are just not 'ready' to increase the earnings. Where on earth is there such a site that pays only 1 cent for more than 200 views ? I also feel like stopping there. I don't understand what to do. I am in a fix and totally confused
@akp100 (13169)
1 cent for 200 views is like nothing.. Even we can republish our articles on this site, with such slow rate of earning I will not post any of my article there.
I guess there is some problem with the data. I don't think they are paying that low. Otherwise, who will stay there? I have basically republished my articles only. However, it still doesn't mean that I should be accepting only 1 cent for 200+ page views.
They are counting unique views, i.e if you published an article in the last month and got 100 views in that month, they don't count it in the present month. But it will show in the total views count. The earnings are vary in that site in timely manner. Also they removed the social bookmarking tool bar now and it is really hard to promote the articles, i contacted the admin and he replied that he will add it soon. If you have any doubts, contact the admin using the contact us button and he will give the prompt reply,. He only have the ability to reply to your question.
@akp100 (13169)
Hi vp What about earning they cut... You told me that you lost lots of earning because of that.. Is it still like that?
Oh they are paying only for the unique views? Then that's extremely bad. I won't like to be active on such sites anymore. But what I just saw from my stats is that I have 199 unique views for November and 214 in total (for this month). This means 15 views are the one's that won't be counted for payment, right? But what about the fact that I have almost 200 unique views for the month and still my earnings is 1 cent. Now what would you call that?
@ AKP100, Yes you are right. What about the deducted earnings? If that's the case, then I won't like to do charity at the moment. The fact is that the admin is also earning from all the views, but just paying for the unique views. So, I am getting nothing for the repeated views. Isn't it a charity? I have done a lot 'forced' charity work until now since I came online 3 years back. It's enough I think.
@swats89 (1731)
Hi. I am also writing for this site and I think from your experience I have to re think to post on this site. 180 views and only 1 cent, that's like pouring water on our hard work. I also have to rethink about it. Cheers.
I guess you will also go through the same experience as that of mine if you continue there. I don't want you to have those rude experiences though. There is no way the admin is looking in that, I think. The message about the increased referral commission has been posted. But nothing about the earnings.
@1hopefulman (18696)
Are you still writing for the site? How is it going?
@jaiho2009 (39079)
I left the site already. I have earned few cents from few months and I am fine with it since I am not doing much with the site. However, there was a time that my views increase and so with earnings but after few days the Admin says it's not counted due to glitch. I lost my interest with the site and completely I left there.
@anil02 (2886)
hello I am using it.My view are 25 but my earning is only 1 cent. here is hard to views. It is easy is EC. I am promoting link at twiiter, FB Linked but I am not getting views.