Friendship in mine.

Vietnam
With me, friendship is importance. I have friends. I want to make my friends happy. I can sharing with them everything. If you no friends, you will alone.
Hi friend, welcome to mylot. Friendship is really a great thing in life, it is really hard to imagine our life without friends, as you mentioned without our friends we are alone, no one is interested in living alone, so we must make friends in our environment to have more fun and enjoyment
@edvc77 (2143)
True friends are considered wealth. A true friend is always there for you during happy times and sad times. That is true, friends give you company. Sharing is very important and loyalty too. God Bless
@jaiho2009 (39084)
Friendship is a gift because not everyone are lucky to have friends that last for a lifetime. Friends come and go. Some stay and some may go. If you happen to have one friend that stays with you for many years, you have to treasure that friend- because it's not everyday that we come to met someone whom we can rely and share about our life.
Get many frinds since I was kid, That was I do. I love to have new friend. I can share any thing to them. I do same way. But some times we can fight cause of little problem. That's very funny. And after couple days, we have play together again. Until now, I still looking best friend to be my friend. I will do keep friendship forever
@prashu228 (18695)
I was like you before, gave very much importance to friendship and friends, but later i found that they are not worth of that, and i am really hurt about that . so from then i started giving importance to my family members first there are friends but just friends up to some limit.
@jopipay (336)
Hi nguyenloan, Welcome to mylot:) Yes, friends are really important to us.Treasure them:)
• United Arab Emirates
hi! i have seen that you are talking about friendship and after reading your discussion i got the memory of my childhood friend. i want to say that how good was the childhood summer when we were small with our friends