What is one embarassing thing that you have done?

Tonight my husband went to the video store. Then he came home and up the stairs and said to me no one told me i had green stuff all over my face. My husband uses a face mask. Sometimes he leaves it on for a long time. So when he left I didn't realize he had it on still. But he said no one said anything to him when he was out. That is so funny. Have you ever had an experience that was embarrassing for you?
I went to the theater with my husband one time. At the end of the movie I had to got to the bathroom and my husband waits outside for me. It was busy in the restroom with alot of women milling around. Finally I got done, washed my hands and came out. He and several others were staring at my feet as I came out. I looked down and found I had a little string of toilet paper on the bottom of one shoe. It was so embarrassing.
I don't think that was bad at all. I thought you were about to say what I am about to say. which I should not but who cares. it is over now. lol
Hi, When I started going to work,I usually left home very early at about 5:00 in the morning.I used to go in half sleep and the company vehicle used to come to the door for pickup.One day,my mistake I put two different slipper and realised this only when I had reached office.I called home and asked them to bring the right pair. What I ended up doing was giving the wrong slipper out and was again left with two incorrect slippers.Talk about embarrassment..... That was one experience I still remember:)
I did something similar once. I had to go in early after a very late night and put my sweater on in the dark. I saw in the light of the office when I got there that I had it on inside out. I hurried into the bathroom and changed it before anyone I knew saw me.
@leeandrew (1226)
hahahaha. that is very funny indeed. I would laugh loud and hard if I happen to see your husband in that situation too. Sorry but I am just the type of person who laugh at things easily. Mine was when I went to school wearing an inside out t-shirt. What makes things worst was when I passed by three adorable guys are they were all my crushes. Just things how horrible I felt when I found it out. hahaha. Happy mylotting!
Yeah I would have been so embarrassed as well. I would have wanted to leave the school that day if there was anyone else who saw me. One time I had to be the person to go talk to someone about something that would be embarrassing for her. At our church there was a lady who had walked in when the song started and walked past a few gentlemen and the back of her dress was stuck inside her nylons. My husband and I saw it at the same time so I had to go catch her before she walked down the row like that in front of everyone. Glad though that she wasn't embarrassed in front of anymore people. I would have wanted to vanish if that was me.
@leeandrew (1226)
Oh my... If she was on older lady I would understand if she does don't care about it but if she's younger I know for sure she would like to vanish right there immediately. If it were me... I might run quickly away from people and would not come to church for a while and if I do come to church, I'll be sitting in the farthest end where no one would see me. haahahaha.
@uchelink (200)
• Nigeria
Is just something i can forget... When we were being sent off during my service year i was called upon to make a comment and i was a bit nervous .
Yeah it can be difficult to speak in front of others. Even when it may only be a few sentences that we have to say. It can be hard for us to formulate the way and how we want to say things in front of others.
I have done a lot of embarrassing things in my life and I just can't remember them all. But I keep laughing whenever I remember one of those moments. :)
Yeah when we think back on them it does make us laugh. At times there are many things that we do in life that can cause us to be embarrassed. We just have to remember to try and not take things so seriously.
failing to play a simple piece on the piano in front of my school
Doing something in front of an audience can make us really nervous. I can imagine how nervous you were in though it may have been a simple piece. When I have to talk in front of an audience even if it's only for five minutes and I don't have to talk to them directly I get nervous. Thanks for your comment. I hope that next time you will be able to accomplish what you would like when you have something at school.
@Magz1989 (272)
Well, i do have one..it was on the party that i was invited and i really did my best to look pretty. then, when i am in the party and slowly walk glamorously, i suddenly step my long black gown and tremble like a ball.. that was really embarrassing after that incident i never ever wear that gown and that heels again.
Yes that would have been really embarrassing. I'm sorry to hear that happen to you. Especially when you are surrounded by peers trying to look your best. I hope that the rest of your evening went well.
It was very cold one winter night. I was wearing a long sherling coat. I was at the bar and across town from my house. and by the way my man was abusing me at the time. you will get it soon. well,my stomach was bothering me and I decided to leave. as I was walking down the street I could not hold myself and it came all out. I was close to my mans house and there was no way I was ringing his bell so he could beat on me again. I went in the hall way and took off my jeans and left them right there. I made it to a friends house who let me take off my boots wash them off and take a shower. I also fell asleep and in the morning I put on my coat and walked home with nothing on but a shirt and boots.
That would have been awful. I'm sorry that the person you were with was abusive. I'm sure you were happy to get away from him. And I'm glad that your life is much better and you don't have a person like him in your life anymore. Men who abuse when are worthless. It is sad that there are so many of them out there.