I was a litle ticked today.

I went food shopping to buy some fruit for kay to make her smoothies. I was there and thought to get some fish for dinner. so,I also bought some for my sister to cook along with a loaf of bread and some seasoning. I thought she was at her job and could take it home. when I get to her job she was home. boy was I ever mad because I now had to walk across town to take it to her. so,Iget there and I see her son outside looking sad. I talked to him a little and went in the house. come to find out her son and her had a big fight. he wanted to punch her other son in the mouth. ike he did last year. he only does that because he know this brother won't fight back. he would not try that with the little brother he would knock his head off his shoulders. well,I went in her room and talked to her about me and kay and how she is going through hard times now being she is really leaving the loser alone this time. she came in my room and we talked today. well,I told her everything that was said and she told me that me sticking by my daughter was the best thing to do. she siad my daughter needs to blame someone and I am the person she is going ot blame till she sees for herself what she did. well,today she told me she knows she was worng to go back all those times. now she has no way to get her stuff unless sh goes to the house. I am not going there cause I will hit him in the head with a can of fruit. I hate that bum. well,I am sure she is not going to feel good tongiht. the loser put nasty pictures of my child on facebook and he is talking about my daughter with another female that my daughter knows on open pages where anyone can read it. I told her to leave it alone. I love my sister.. do you have a sister your friends with..
@lilybug (21148)
My sister and I are very close. We always have been pretty close. She is almost 10 years older than I am, so she moved out when I was young, but I went and spent time with her during the summers as a kid. We lived in the same city for a few years before I moved out of the city and we lived in the same city again when I moved back. She has since moved to a different state, so I don't see her often anymore. We still talk on the phone sometimes and Facebook chat several times a week.
@lldrwin (187)
I also have a brother,who only 1 year younger than me.we often argued when we were children,time fast,we both grew up.My brother's life is difference with mine,we are seperate.We often talk through phone because he is really important for me.
I always wanted a sister growing up, but it never happened. Your daughter can contact Report those pictures on Facebook. She should have NEVER posed for nasty pictures to be taken of her. That's what guys do to girls when they want to get back at him. You might even get him locked up for posting them without her permission. There must be some law against posting leud pictures on the Net.
@riyauro (6430)
I am glad you are so friendly with your sis and she is by your side. Unfortunately i have no sister. My mum lost her first baby which was a girl and she was about a week old when she passes away. i wish sometimes that she was there. I miss having a sister at times and i hope she was there to guide me as an elder sister. you are lucky to have one good sister. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@Tongcv (173)
My sister often with bubious individuals to go home,I often discourage her,she does not always listen now engage life did not,so lying in the grave.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Unfortunately I don't have sister that are close to me I just knew them but never met them once there are half sisters of mine. But I do havd friends who I consider a sister or I say more than a sister to me that can understand me along the way.