I have to go back shopping tomorrow.

I thought kay said her interview was next week. well,she is searching her closet for some black slacks to wear tomorrow at 1pm. I did not get it right. so,tomorrow first thing in the morning we are going to the salvation army to look for slacks. and I get to see what color is on sale and hopfully this dress that was $4 is on sale tomorrow. I only buy half off tickets. so,I put the dress back and god knows i really want that dress. it is a plaid sun dress that I would wear a solid turtle neck with on christmas. with my long boots and some thick leggings to keep me warm. Pleas ehope for my daughter to get this job. we are praying for good news.
@lilybug (21182)
I hope she gets the job. Her interview is tomorrow? I may have missed a post, but where is she going for an interview?
To amc movie thearter in another town. .
@lilybug (21182)
I here the employees there get to watch all the movies for free. That is a perk. Good luck to her.
Oh no that is quite a change of plans. What a good mom you taking her tomorrow first thing in the morning to get her what she needs. I hope that the dress that you wanted will be on sale tomorrow as well that will be awesome. I hope Kay does great at the interview and gets the job. I think working at the movie theater would be a fairly easy and fun job.
I would hope she gets a discount there as well.
@asliah (11149)
hi, i will do that shopping and buy something that i urgently needed and one example of that was like yours,sometimes i don't have a thing that i need for the next day so i should go to the store to buy it,but if not i will not ever go to the mall or any store to buy.
@Blondie2222 (16916)
I love salvation army and good will for their wonderful prices and sales. I hope your daughter can find some slacks for her interview and I hope she gets the job, best of luck.
I am so glad that your daughter is out looking for work. Has she tried applying at the mall as most stores are hiring for the holiday season? I know I will be starting my Christmas shopping soon and have been starting making some of my homemade gifts. I am also working on my earrings and will be selling those soon so I can try to bring in more money. I will be praying that she gets a job.