Starbucks planners are on the loose!

Pasay, Philippines
How Ironic... Now I know where will my first pay-out here in Mylot will go. I've earned my first pay out of $25 and I haven't use it for anything yet. I haven't use it ever since I was able to receive it last October 15 and I was hoping to use it in the most memorable way. As I stroll around these shops in my work area, I've seen some Yuletide decors in shops and I have just noticed Starbucks has this Christmas feeling in the air when you purchase their coffee LOL. To be honest, after the successful event last October, I haven't touched my Starbucks planner for two (2) weeks and I haven't write anything on it yet. Just notes about my previous meetings with other company. And that's it. It's my usual sickness every time November comes. But my point here is; Starbucks 2013 planner here in the Philippines is out already. ISN'T IT GREAT :)Let me grab my wallet and splurge for this another one of a kind collectible from Starbucks :)
@adnileb (5017)
I had my first ever Starbucks planner this year. Wrote few pages for a few months and then, I wasn't able to write anymore. And now, I don't know where it is. I saw next year's design and it's quite good to me. But thinking that I might not write many things again, I am starting to convince myself that I won't be collecting those stamps again. But I did enjoy the coupons. Especially the discount when buying a tumbler. That time my Starbucks tumbler accidentally fell so I have to replace it. It's good to have it as a gift for yourself. From your hard work here in mylot. So, what color would you choose if ever?
• Pasay, Philippines
Black is better ;) It suits my somewhat "classic" taste and being a rock chic. LOL. I will put a lot of it as soon as I get it today. Harhar. Thanks and happy mylotting :D
@adnileb (5017)
Yup, I think black is good. Happy coffee-ing!
@Cutie18f (9564)
Why? What's so special about Starbucks planners? I haven't seen one before and it is because I don't go to that coffee shop. I don't take coffee outside of the house.
@adnileb (5017)
Starbucks planners are acquired when you completed 17 stamps. Those stamps are acquired when you purchase their handcrafted beverages and the special edition Christmas coffee. When you have completed the stamps, you can get your free Planner for 2013. What’s so special with it? It has lots of coupons for discounts that you can use depending on the month validation. Some profits from the purchase will go to a charity.