Life sometimes just wants to piss you off

@chiyosan (29389)
When everything turns out really well... sometimes life will just try to shake you up so you'd then feel really sad or disappointed or just unhappy with the very thing that made you happy. =( have you ever been faced with such an experience? how do you deal with such?
@jaiho2009 (39084)
Life is full of challenges and it depends on how you sees things. Life is not annoying to piss you off- it is how you take things from it's angle. We cannot avoid disappointment because we expect too much. Therefore to avoid from getting disappointed or feeling disappointed- never expect too much. It is how we live and not how life will treat us.
@riyauro (6431)
I agree with you jaiho, we at times tend to expect too much and that is why get disappointments more often.
@ctryhnny (3463)
lol...life generally pisse** me off. If it didn't I would be shocked. I've learned to just live with it and pray that things will turn out for the best. My ex husband passed away a year ago Thanksgiving Day and ever since then I have had really bad luck...and I think in some way he's making me suffer.
@chiyosan (29389)
oh i think it is not like that. i sure think that sometimes the things that is happening to us is not deliberately because of something trying to piss you off but life in general really finds its own way of making you feel annoyed. hehe and our reaction to what we are faced off is what makes the most of the things that come our way.
@doroffee (4233)
• Hungary
Of course. I see them as challenges. Without challenges, life would be dull, and you have to prove even for yourself that you can tackle any barriers. You learn from these.
@riyauro (6431)
it is how you treat life. so many challenges to face each and every day and it is better to see the good things and enjoy the goodness of life every moment. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.