Request to take a photograph, but with disappointment!

@alberello (4755)
Italy
Dear friends Mylotters. I want to tell me what I've done this morning. My mother sent me to buy at the supermarket. I know the clerk, one who takes care of the shelves, his name is Christian. While "charge" of the cart, see him and say, "Can I tell you a joke?", He said he was in a hurry and had no time. So I once I got to the cashier, I said to the cashier: "Please could call into the microphone, Christian?" And she called him. When Christian came (running) I said: Excuse me, can I ask you a picture? ", He was astonished and said to the clerk:" You called me just for that? "And she repeated the sir (that would be me) has asked you, what do I do? ". In short, I then realized that I have a mess in the midst of the people who had to work! Christian, however, did not refuse to be photographed, but from his expression, I already understood his disappointment!
@sid556 (31005)
Hi there alberello, I can tell that you know that what you did probably wasn't right and that you feel bad. I work in a store too and sometimes customers just do not understand that I can be very busy and just do not have time to hang out and chat. He probably complied because that is also part of his job...being friendly and making the customer happy. If I were you, I would go in and offer up an apology to both the clerk and Christian. We all screw up and all we can do is learn from our mistakes. I'm sure you'll be forgiven.
@alberello (4755)
Well, you should know that in the store, all know me and know that I am a bit strange. In every way, the next time I have to go there for shopping, if I happen to see Christian, I'll make my heartfelt apology.
@sid556 (31005)
Yes, because they know you, that is probably why, even though maybe a bit irritated, they did not get overly upset. We have regular customers at our store too and there are some that I just know that when they come in, they are going to take up no less than 10 minutes of my time. There is one guy that comes in and honestly, I can't find a nice way to tell him that he really sets me back. He will talk to me for 2 hours or more. Nice guy and I like him and have known him for years but I cringe when I see him walk in. What happens is that I get behind in my work and I end up clocking out at the end of my shift and staying much later than I care to in order to make up for lost time.
You were lucky he wasn't rude and refused you. If I were in his position I would be annoyed especially when I'm busy and you only asked me for something like that.
@alberello (4755)
Well, you see, in life, dear friend Toniganzon, we are not all the same. Everyone reacts in his own way.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
So is that the joke that you want to tell him? I bet he's really disappointed since he told you from the start that he is busy. Anyway, your request was granted and you give him a joke- the thing is, he did not laugh :P
@alberello (4755)
Well, even if everyone know me, with my behavior a little strange, a little weird, do not make us even more the case in my area of crap that I combine out of the house in my suburb