What is Bubblews.com? A Social Blog Networking? Paid to Participate? Or What?

Marikina, Philippines
Sorry. I asked this question. I just can't help it. The reason why I ask this question because I need to look other work online opportunities that is similar to Bubblews if ever they become scam. I didn't say that they're a scam. I need a back up if ever they become a scam so that I can join other work online similar to Bubblews, but the problem is I don't know what is Bubblews all about. I don't know if Bubblews is a paid to social blog networking site? a paid blog networking site? a paid to social networking site? or just paid to participate like myLot? I've search and search on google like lists of paid to social blog networking sites, list of paid blog networking site, lists paid to social networking site and lists of paid to paritipate site but I can't find any work online that is similar to Bubblews. Anyone?
@jcj_111776 (3221)
I was a member of Bubblews for about 3 days. Well, in those 3 short days, I understand that if you have a blog, then this site will help you a lot. As long as the content you're going to post are all original. They DO NOT tolerate plagiarism. And they don't accept posts that has to do with any promotions of anything related to business. I've checked your profile and realized that you're a fellow Filipino. Well, as of now Philippine users ( well, most of them including me) have their accounts temporarily deleted/blocked. Because of our fellow Filipinos plagiarism frenzy over the last few days. These members were all newly registered and never bothered to read the terms of the site. As for my case, I did my part in reading the rules first before making any moves. The 11 posts that I had were not plagiarized. I gave credit for the sources of the images I've used. And the articles that I've posted were just summaries of my own original articles in another site. But I was so surprised when I couldn't log in a few hours ago. I did send a message to the admin stating my case and asking for a reason as to why my account had to be deleted. You can try registering. Maybe you'll get through. If you have lots of original contents that you can contribute, then you won't have any problem. Oh,before I forget, the earnings are fast-paced. Anyone who likes/views/ or make any comments on any of your posts, you receive earnings. I've included a link to the official warning posted by Bubblews admin to all Philippine users. http://www.bubblews.com/news/28085-official-bubblewscom-post-warning-to-all-philippine-users THIS IS NOT A REFERRAL LINK!
• Marikina, Philippines
Oh. When did that happen? I also can't log in yesterday, but I didn't give up. I was thinking that there's something wrong with my computer. It always says internal server error. I tried all over again until I finally log in. The TOS is so long to read and so, I ask about to some people who knew the rules just to be sure. Anyway I am so scared about the post warning. I'm just praying that the admin won't temporarily remove my account... hu hu hu
• Marikina, Philippines
Try it again. Maybe you can log in now. Awhile ago, I tried bubblews again and I can't log in. In three attempt, I finally log in on bubblews, but I didn't post anything. I don't feel fine because of what I did. I am so trying hard to get through in that bubblews and I don't have energy to post anything in that site.
I tried to log in 5 times and yet nothing. And there was no response from their CONTACT US link. The 24-hour wait is over and no answer from them. I'll send them another message directly to their email address support. And if in 2 days, I still get no response from them, I won't waste anymore of my time on them anymore.
@scheng1 (24800)
Hi Introvertshy, how are you doing in Bubblews? I have requested for 2 payments, and have yet to receive a single cent. I wonder how many times have you been paid, and what is your experience so far? i just use it as a fun site to post short articles that are really too short to meet the minimum requirement in other sites.
• Marikina, Philippines
I am doing fine and I am not active on Bubblews. I rather choose FanBox. He he he If you did not break any rules on Bubblews, well, you will receive payment from them. In my experience is I did not receive a payment twice and then, I tried for the third time, but I stop. I do not know. I just I do not have feelings in that site. Bubblews is legitimate sites, but if you break rules, they would not tell you at all why you did not got paid. In my experience, well, they did not tell me of what rules did I break during that time and so, I did not receive any payment.
@scheng1 (24800)
I heard about Fanbox, but dont know how it works. I know that they have a blogging platform too. Can you share your experience with Fanbox, and how long does it take for the first payout? Do they have minimum word count for blogging? I think I give up on Bubblews too. They are just not good at communication and not good at payment.
• Marikina, Philippines
I am still new on FanBox I am still learning how it works. There is a success coach who will teach new members of how FanBox works. There is also a learning center too. FanBox is a little bit complicated, but if we already know how it works and if we already familiarize all the feature on FanBox, we could earn a good money like people who earn big amount of money on front page of their home page
@airasheila (5459)
Hi there, I haven't seen that site nor participate. With regard to some online work, are you having knowledge on doing or creating a program that can be run. If yes, then, you can sell this program to some sites. From there, you can start generating a passive income.