I could watch law and orden 15 hours a day here......

Mexico
I love the series law n order. I dont care which one is on. Im watching it. I like law n order suv the best if I had to choose. Im lucky we ge tit here in Mexico on both us, and mexico channels. Oh by the way tnt here has a law n order marathon today. I love it.
@911Ricki (13602)
When I had the TV I use to watch this as well. Now that I dont have a TV I usually watch TV online. But they dont offer Law & Order, I usually watch Beyond Scared Straight, or The First 48.
• Mexico
I like the first 48 as well. And now I get after the first 48. Have a great day there.
@911Ricki (13602)
Yes, I watch both those shows. I find them very intersting to follow the cases, and now to see what happens after the investigations.
Hi Maria I've never really watched Law and Order.Might give it a go. Enjoy your marathon!
• Mexico
thanks, I can never get enough of my law and order. have a good one there.
@jpso138 (7844)
I watch law and order to, the series is very interesting to watch. But I think the longest time I was able to watch a movie straight is 5 hours. I envy you as you can last that long. I do watch the whole day but its on and off.
• Mexico
Well since im at a desk all day in my cafe- I sometimes have tv on all day. of course I get up and do things here. Got to go, the next law and order show is starting now.
@inertia4 (27674)
Well, you and my girl friend would be the best of friends. She does not watch it that much now, but she was watching it every single day and night. And then she watched the reruns. Now she is totally into all those ghost hunting shows.
• Mexico
Im watching csi new york right now. I wonder if they film it there?
@inertia4 (27674)
Yes they do film it here. They have always filmed it here. I remember when I was working in Manhattan, they were filming and I watched them do a few scenes. And some of the actors came into the dealership as well.
• Mexico
thats neat. I also saw them filming csi Las vegas when I was living and working at the mgm casino there.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
This is not a programme that ever appealed to me, which is surprising because I do like several similar types of programme. I feel the same way about NCIS, which I watch whenever it appears on television. They have recently shown repeats of an older series here in England, and despite having seen all the episodes before I do not intend to miss a single one.
• Mexico
I like ncis los angeles but not the navy one.Have a great weekend there.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
Strangely enough, I like the early series and not NCIS Los Angeles. This is probably because we have become used to a certain team, so the other series does not appeal as much.
@cher913 (25891)
i enjoy watching the early years of Law and Order, back when it first came out.
• Mexico
So do I, I have a dvd movies collection from like 8 years ago. You give me the idea to put it one. each dvd has like 7 shows on it. Thanks.
@ungu89 (2001)
wow! i love to watch this series too. at first i dont know that this series about the criminal type of movies. after watch it, ijust cannot resist anymore. it become my favorite too. also enjoy watching csi and suits. suits is good too. story on the side of lawyer
• Mexico
I really could watch these shows all the time here.
@Fishmomma (11504)
I'm a Law and Order fan also. My favorite is Criminal Intent, but do enjoy reruns of any of them. I have been buying seasons of Law and Order SVU, as my daughter wants all the seasons. We do sit and watch for hours at times.
• Mexico
I have today, Ive seen 7 diff. ones so far on the marathon. Love it....
hi mariaperalta Hi I loved that series and watched it all the time w hen my son and I had our own television.Now I am here in this retirement center and while there are two large screen TVs downstairs in the activities room and the vistors lounge the remotes are always commandeered by old farts who omly watch westerns.grrrrrr I don't think I can get it on my computer. I do not have a television in my room but wish I could afford one.
• Mexico
oh no, you can also see some law n order shows online. I do. Have a great day dear.